SwadAngel|N1|Request

Warnings
Profanity

Angel was doing work, like he usually does. Ink was navigating the building. Finch was doing his errands, but most likely getting flirted with by Hacker. Or maybe Hacker was hiding again. It was something that Blue did from time to time.

Randy and Bobby were either with Hacker, hiding. Or just hiding by themselves in their universe. Nightmare was probably playing around with his friends, Error and Cross.

But the person we focus on is Angel, the Dream of Dreamswap. He was stuck in his office, filing reports. Well, he was doing that. Someone knocked on his office door.

Angel drew out a sigh, rubbing his temples. He placed his pen down and looked at the door. "Come in." Angel ordered, laying his chin on his palm. A person opened the door, a letter in hand. They stepped closer to Angel until they spoke. "You have a letter. It is from someone by the name of.. Swad's Right Hand Man."

Angel looked at the letter, standing up. The person held out the letter towards Angel. Angel took the letter and tore it open. He was very skeptical, Swad didn't have a Right Hand Man. He was a complete loner. Something had to be wrong.

Angel began to carefully read the note.

Dear Angel,

Your partner has been found during a look out. Swad looks sickly, but he looks like that all the time. I would suggest you come see what is wrong. We are near in Cane Forest.

Sincerely,
Delusion

Angel knew something was up. Swad's brother had made the letter. And Delusion called Swad sickly. What could that be?

Angel looked up at the other. "You may leave now. Make sure no one comes in, or goes out while I am away."

Angel shredded the letter, throwing it into a nearby trash can. The other stood their ground, saluting Angel. "Yes Sire! Keep care." The other bowed to Angel and walked out the room.

Angel sighed, opening his palm to his side. Suddenly a whirling Yellow oval-like portal opened. "I will only be guessing Delusion and Swad are in a safe place."

Angel put his arm down, stepping close to the portal. "I beg that this is no trick." Angel sighs, looking into the portal. Then a huddle of tress were seen through the wobbly portal. Cane Forest. Perfect.

Angel walked into the portal, hearing it snap closed behind him. The sound making a gust of air, pushing against his wings. Angel's Golden Yellow feathers ruffled against his back. He continued to push on, taking a step into the forest.

The atmosphere was highly positive, and cold. Swad was here. That was sure as a fact. Angel began to follow the toxic positivity.

After a few minutes, Swad was in view, taking a nap on a rock. How did he even get there? And how was he still asleep? Angel pushed those questions aside. He slowly approached Swad, making his footsteps quiet.

Once Angel was in front of Swad, he immediately threw a slap to Swad's face. This woke him up, causing him to dash to the side. "What-!? Oh, hey Angel~!" Swad pulled Angel into a suffocating embrace. Angel hugged his wings close to his body. "Hello Swad. I heard you are sick. Is this true?"

Straight to the point.

Swad sighed, stepping back from Angel. "Yes, I haven't informed you for a few days, I know." "Three days." Angel reminded, holding up three fingers. Swad shook his head. "Yeah, three days. But I didn't want to worry you. It's just some small fever." Swad shrugged, or caring for the sickness.

"Even so, I am worried now. I will be taking you back." Angel grabbed Swad's arm, which who snaked his hand into Angel's. Now they were holding hands.

Angel didn't mind. And Swad knew that.

Within a flash, the two were in a house, a 'lovely' one. The house was uncared for.

Angel led Swad to a bedroom, wanting to get Swad in bed as soon as possible. Once they entered the room, Swad was thrown onto the bed. "What is your temperature?" Angel asked, moving to Swad's side. Swad groaned, recovering from being literally thrown. "121.." Angel nodded, placing a hand on Swad's forehead. The bone was very hot against Angel's hand. That was confirmed.

"I will make some soup for you. You just relax." Angel placed a kiss to Swad's cheek. "Say anything and I will cut your dick off." Angel walked away with the insult. Swad twitched. "Ooh, hot."

"Shut up, Swad!"

•—•

I am on a roll! I started this a while ago. And now it's finished. I still need to start the last one. But here's this!!