7

Picking Hero Names
1st Person

The aftermath of the sports festival were relaxing... well decently relaxing. We had some time off to heal from our injuries, but instead I was getting new ones as I trained with Bakugou and occasionally Kirishima.

Don't get me wrong the training helped me exponentially, and when I wasn't training I was learning to cook with Mr. and Mrs. Bakugou. But c'mon, let me laze around all day and live as a couch potato for a while.

Before I knew it I was back at school just as it was before, well maybe not entirely.

~

As I was waiting at a red light a stranger tugged on my uniform pant, "Uhm excuse me Mister"

I tiredly glanced down at the person to find, a small school girl holding her mom's hand. "Are you L/N from class 1A?" Her words made the others waiting at the stop look over to us.

"Yes I am" I spoke softly

"It was really funny what you made that Pikachu boy do, you inspired me to stand up against the mean boys at my school!" she smiled brightly.

I looked at her with wide eyes, "I'm glad to have been able to inspire you"

Other around me began to praise me

"Oh yeah, I was rooting for you!"

"You did great against those other guys"

"A cute guy like you will be a popular Hero"

"Can I get a picture?"

I eventually slipped away from the crowd when the light turned green, zooming away on my skateboard. But that tactic failed when it began to rain, shit I forgot to check the weather.

The rain was falling hard, my uniform got drenched really fast.

"L/N," I heard from behind me, crap another person.

I looked, only to be surprised with Todoroki walking towards me, "Todoroki, hey"

"You forget to check the weather?" he asked as he brought his umbrella to shield both of us from the rain.

Glancing at the umbrella then back at Todoroki, I nodded.

"Then we can share this one" he nudged me forward so we could continue to walk to school.

"Thanks" I spoke.

"It is not a problem," he paused, "you skateboard?"

I held up my skateboard, "No, I just carry this around to whack annoying children"

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Don't you get in trouble for that?"

"I'm joking, yes I skate, and we seriously need to have a talk about sarcasm if we're going to keep being friends" I shot him a weird look

"We are friends?" he asked

"Are we not?" I questioned and rose my eyebrows

He softly smiled, "We are"

"Good... so about sarcasm"

*

"The hell? did a car splash you?" Bakugou asked when he saw me in the front the classroom door.

I laughed, "No I just forgot my umbrella"

He scoffed, "I saw half and half helped you with that"

He looked mad, well not the same type of mad he usually is. I chose to ignore it though.