9

Parkour & Sk8
1st Person

My Neighbor, Ms.kim was a nice old Korean lady. She had watched me as I grew up when my dad was away. So i've always called her Halmi which means grandma. She would bring over dessert or dinners every so often. And she had been watching my dog for me the past couple days.

When I finally got back my dog was jumping all over me. She's always been able to jump high, but when she saw me she definitely was jumping 3 feet off the floor.

Halmi smiled brightly at me and pulled me into a hug.

"How was she Halmi?" I asked once Duchess finally calmed down

She nodded at me, "very good as always"

I laughed, "you're just saying that, she's definitely not that well behaved"

"Well she didn't pee in the house or make a mess. Just some barking at stuff out the windows or when someone came to the door" she admitted

I nodded, "that sounds right"

I talked with her for the rest of the day, it had been awhile since we've gotten to sit down together.

We drank some tea and watched trashy american tv.

~

"S-SERIOUSLY BAKUGOU?" Kirishima and Sero said in unison

"Pfft I know you said they gave you a glow down but damn" I chucked

He glared at us, "Stop laughing, my hair has gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it!"

We all kept laughing at him.

"Hey didn't you hear me? I said i'll kill you!!" He yelled

Sero smirked, "I'd like to see you try pretty boy!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Bakugou's hair popped back to normal as he screamed which made us laugh even harder.

"It's back!!" the three of us shouted

I soon stopped laughing, and started walking into the school. But Sero and Kirishima kept egging Bakugou on as we walking to our class.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY ANY OF YOU ARE TALKING" he shouted at us, "You both are trying to bring back old hair styles. You with the shag mullet, and you with stupid punk spikes"

"At least ours were a choice, you dear old Papa-Jeanist gave you a side part" Sero laughed.

Bakugou's scowl deepened as he grabbed both Kirishima and Sero by the uniform collars.

We then walked into the class and overheard another conversation, "Now if you wanna talk about the ones who really changed, it was those three" Kaminari pointed out Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida.

"Oh yeah! The Hero Killer" Sero remembered.

Kirishima nervously smiled, "Glad you guys made it back alive, seriously"

People then began to crowd them and talk about the scene.

I went and sat down, and kicked my feet up on my desk. Then I listened in on what the rest of the class was talking about.

"Stains a pretty evil villain, but like super tenacious. He's almost kinda cool don't you guys think?" Kaminari spoke without thinking.

Midoriya's eyes widened, "Kaminari!!"

Kaminari caught himself and slapped his hand over his mouth, "Oh dude"

"No it's okay, you're fine," Iida paused, "It is true that he's quite a tenacious villain. I understand how people might think he is cool. But instead of helping the world, his beliefs lead to cold blooded murder. No matter his motives killing can't be condoned"