Y/n gets hurt

Lo'ak Sully gently wiped the sweat and dirt off of y/n forehead as she lay on the bed, her body shaking with pain. She had been in a terrible accident while out on a hunting trip, and her injuries were severe.

"It's going to be okay, my love," Lo'ak whispered, his voice filled with concern and tenderness. He carefully tended to her wounds, cleaning the cuts and bruises on her arms and legs with a damp cloth.

Despite the pain she was in, his girlfriend managed to crack a small smile. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Lo'ak," she said softly.

"Don't apologize," Lo'ak replied, kissing her gently on the forehead. "All that matters is that you're alive and safe. We'll get through this together, I promise."

As he worked, Lo'ak couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt wash over him. If he had been there with her, maybe he could have prevented the accident from happening. But he knew that there was no use dwelling on what could have been. All he could do now was be there for his girlfriend and support her as she recovered.

As the night wore on, Lo'ak stayed by her side, holding her hand and offering words of comfort and encouragement. And slowly but surely, his girlfriend began to heal, her strength and spirit returning with each passing day.

In the end, Lo'ak knew that it was their love and determination that had helped them overcome this difficult trial. And he was grateful to be able to stand by his girlfriend's side, no matter what the future might hold.