Lo'ak gets sick

I was feeling really sick, and my girlfriend y/n was doing everything she could to help me feel better. She brought me tea and soup and made sure I had everything I needed, but no matter what she did, I just couldn't shake this cold.

As I lay in bed, I felt worse and worse. My head was pounding and my throat was sore, and I was starting to feel like I was never going to get better. I let out a loud groan and y/n came rushing into the room.

"Lo'ak, are you okay?" she asked, looking worried.

"Baby, I'm going to die," I moaned, feeling sorry for myself.

Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed. "You're just being dramatic," she said. "It's just a cold. It'll pass soon."

But no matter how much she tried to reassure me, I just couldn't shake the feeling that I was never going to get better. I kept telling her to tell my family I loved them, just in case.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I started to feel a little bit better. My head stopped pounding and my throat wasn't as sore, and I started to believe that maybe I wasn't going to die after all.

As I looked back on my little bout of sickness, I couldn't help but laugh at how over dramatic I had been. Y/n was right, it was just a cold and I was going to be okay. But I was grateful for my wonderful girlfriend y/n