Best friends

Lo'ak and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Our parents are like family to each other and have always treated us as if we were siblings. Growing up in the forest, we learned to rely on each other for everything. We spent our days exploring the woods, practicing our archery skills, and dreaming of all the adventures we would have one day.

Lo'ak was always there to push me to be my best and I looked up to him like a big brother. He taught me everything I know about hunting and survival in the forest. Today, we were out on one of our regular hunts and I was feeling particularly confident in my abilities.

As we walked through the woods, Lo'ak suddenly stopped and looked at me with a strange expression on his face. "Your hunting skills are like no other in the clan," he said, his eyes sparkling with pride. "You're an incredible shot, y/n. I've always known that."

I blushed at his words, feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment. "Thanks, Lo'ak," I said, looking down at my feet. "But you're just saying that because we're friends."

He gently lifted my chin, forcing me to meet his gaze. "No, I mean it," he said, his voice serious. "There's no one in this world as beautiful as you, y/n."

I stared at him, my heart racing in my chest. I had always known that our relationship was more than just friendship, and I had a feeling that Lo'ak knew it too. We had always felt something special for each other, but we had never talked about it before.

Without thinking, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. Lo'ak wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close as we kissed deeply, both of us sinking into the moment. His hands traveled down my waist, holding me tightly as we lost ourselves in the kiss.

After we finally pulled away, we were both breathless and grinning from ear to ear. We walked hand in hand through the forest, enjoying the peacefulness of the woods and each other's company. As we approached our tent, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the strong bond we shared. Lo'ak was more than just my best friend, he was a part of my family and I knew that our connection was something special.