Chapter 24

Leila saw some sticks and gathered them lit a match on it.

At least it wasn't that dark anymore.

"Anyone hungry?"She asked and gave each some water,bread and a can juice.

"Thanks."They all replied as she gave it to them.
Kayla only turned her head and appreciated.

"How about we talk a story?Since we are all here that's what can do best"Astha asked.

"Anyone?...."

"How about a horror story?"Kayla asked wickedly."A story that looks so real that it seems impossible to believe."

''This woman is really strange.'' Ezra said to himself.
"She was once scared to hit a demon and she's now here asking for such a story?"

"How about a romantic story?"Leila asked.

"And we will be dreaming of true love's kiss?"Kayla replied sarcastically and everyone started laughing.
"No way Leila no way."

To test her,Ezra replied."I have one."
And it begun.....

"Long ago before time was born,there were demons, immortals,angels and other beings you can think of. They all lived in the same realm but since they were of different races each lived separately.
And then, humans were born. They were quite different from the rest and work was not given to them.
This angered the demons especially and decided to kill all humans and let them be like them.
But the angels protected the humans and banished them to earth to let them understand what it's like to be a human."

"The story does not look scary at all."Kayla said.

"You are yet to see."

"They came to earth but could not become human.
They gathered and decided to go on with their plan. So when ever humans were together in an isolated place or any place or especially alone,they take that as an advantage and kill them in the worst way.
As long as they have a plan,they will do it.
And if any human ever think of imagining them, thinking they are in their basement or washroom,their nightmares come to life and kill them when they sleep.
As I'm speaking it might be that they are watching us tell their story. And humans are lucky but if their luck fades away,they die. And this has no cure.
So don't... even.... imagine or else you will be like the others.
The end."

And with that he smiled at Kayla waiting for her expression.

They were all speechless and a bit scared.
"Don't put fear into them."Zenith said."You will not let them sleep."

"That's..... That is a nice story."Kayla said putting her fear behind."Now I'm going to sleep."

"Here."Leila gave her a blanket and immediately,she laid it and slept.

"That's a story for today."Astha said and Leila gave each a blanket.

"Good night."Leila said and laid her blanket.
They all laid their blankets and slept.

Not knowing, Kayla wasn't asleep. His story really triggered her and she could not believe it.