To call or not to call?

Louis pov-
My chest hurts harry hadn't wanted any milk these past few days so my chest is full and really painful, Harry's lead next to me curled up next to me half asleep with my thumb in his mouth I'm on my phone scrolling through TikTok again. Harry starts to stir.

"You okay baby?" I say to him calmly not too loudly I didn't want to startle him.

"Hungry" was all he replied.
"What do you want? Hmm milk or I can go make you some food?" I say to him, giving him options as that's what he likes.
He doesn't reply rather he just grabs at the hem of my shirt indicating for me to remove it which I did happily, he moves himself so he's placed on my lap and starts to gravitate towards my left nipple and starts to suck I guess all my milk had built up because harry was sucking for about 10-15 minutes before he pulled off and moved to my right nipple I noticed his pull up was a little wet so I'll have to change him soon.
Phone in hand I decide to check my instagram and post a old selfie of me and caption it 'stand by me or sit down' purposely aimed towards Liam I close the app down and toss my phone on the nightstand so I could run my hands through Harry's hair. Harry's finished feeding and soon he's asleep he needed the nap he was super hyper this morning to the point I had to give him some calm down time I sat him on the sofa and told him to either calm it or he's having a nap. I get up and open the window and light a cigarette harry stirs and has moved so his laying on his stomach. An hour had passed and he's starting to wake up.
"Hey baby how'd you sleep?" I ask in a soft tone as not to startle him.
He just ignores the question and gets up walking towards me leaning into a hug which I accept, Harry's hugs are the best kind of hug. I tap his outer thigh signalling for him to jump so I can catch him (bro I hope this makes sense) which he dose so I catch him and hold him against my chest slowly rocking back to forth still holding him. Soon I'm finished my cigarette and decide to go make food cause it's like 2pm and I need food. I place harry in his high chair buckling the straps and begin to make some chicken nuggets and chips for him (I'm British if you can't tell idk what they're called in other places) I make myself some pasta and mayonnaise. Once the food is done I give him his and I begin to eat mine, he's refusing his food pushing it away so I give him a tippy cup of juice which he's still refusing.
"Look babe you have to eat or at-least drink something okay" I say to him yet again no response.
I think he's a lot younger, fuck what am I going to do should I call Liam he'd know what to do.

Sorry for not updating my phone is still being a petty ass bitch actually bout to throw it out my window like bro anyway probably gonna update again soon