Shopping trips

Double update bitches anyways I don't reallly like this chapter or last so I'll probably change them up later

Harry's PoV-
I woke up to a strange feeling between my legs great another accident I start to cry and suddenly realise I'm in a different place than usual. Wait has Louis left me here not wanting me no more, that made me cry harder. Until I was scooped up by two strong arms.

Louis PoV-
I was about to take a sip of tea when I heard crying so I walk into the living room to see harry wining so I pick him up noticing he's had an accident not much just in his leg rather than the sofa so I grab his backpack and pull out a spare pair of trousers a new vest and a pull up I lie him back down and take his shoes and wet trousers off I have to take his jumper off to take his vest off so I do just that I put his pull up on pushing his cock down and put his vest on with dark blue trousers and his dinosaur jumper I opt to leave his shoes off and grab his bottle and powder. I carry him on my hip towards the kitchen as we walk in mums already made him a bottle that bottle being one of the younger twins bottle I ask mum to feed him which she kindly dose my chest is hurting badly, once Harry's done feeding I take him back and take him to the living room he's bound to fall back asleep bottles always make him sleepy but instead he doesn't he pulls at the hem of my shirt indicating to take it off so I do that he laches onto my nipple straight away Phoebe and daisy too scared to talk. Suddenly daisy asks "what dose it taste like" I didn't know what to say so I said "I don't really know all I know is harry likes it" as mum walks into the room daisy asks mum the same question, mums reply was different to mine "I'm not sure love you can always try mine or even Louis's if that's alright with him" she said, daisy pipes up again and says "mum can I try it" mum nods her head and begins taking off her top daisy sits on mums lap latching onto her nipple daisy and Phoebe where only 4 so it wasn't weird Harry's finished feeding so I give him his dummy to suck. Phoebe looks intrigued staining at mum and daisy so mum motions for her to join them I keep my top of seeing as my chest hurts and once both girls are finished feeding the both pull off mum. We all sit in silence watching tv daisy somehow ended up on my side and harry was asleep on mums lap. "It was good taste like vanilla milkshake" daisy says, I just nod and focus back on the tv. Harry starts to stir "shh it's okay baby" I say to him patting his pull up clad bum.
"Daddy" he says, daisy gives me that look of 'is that really what he calls you' I push that look aside and look down at harry it's been around two hours since his last feed and by now he probably wanted another, he starts lashing onto my left nipple slowly sucking nothing coming out. Fuck I think I'm clogged up. I grab his bottle and see if he'll take it he won't so mum takes him out of my arms I try to massage my chest but nothings working. Mum had the idea that I should get harry to latch again but he won't when he knows nothing will come out so keep massaging it till I finally feel milk come out I let harry latch on and I ask mum if what I'm doing it right and normal. "Of course it is love, look how happy he is and how happy you are I can see there's something special between you two, wonderful to see" i check the time on my phone and it's only 3 pm so I suggest going shopping to the mall everyone agrees and so mum takes the younger twins in her car I take the older twins in my car Lottie and fizzy decide to stay home. I put harry back in his seat and the girls jump in Phoebe in the front and daisy in the back next to harry we soon arrive and I'm picking harry up putting him on the floor so he can walk around. I called the mall in advanced so we could have it all to ourselves and made all shop staff in all shops sign a contract to say they won't say anything about harry or they will get sued we enter and just as it should be it's pretty much empty I tell the girls to take my credit card and buy whatever they want I'll take harry and use Apple Pay this mall has a shop for people like harry and so we walk in and I grab some nappies and bottles as well as some clothes I pay and kindly take the bag we soon meet up with the others and we all decide to get McDonald's "guys get whatever you want I'm paying" I say to them all I order harry a chicken nugget happy meal not sure if he'll eat it with a water cause little harry and sugar do not mix I'm not even entirely sure he'll even eat it but none the less I give it to him and to my surprise he ate a few chips and 2 chicken nuggets and starts making grabby hands towards me I know what he wants so I place down my food and take my shirt off letting him have what he wants whilst I finish eating after a while I notice everyone's finished so I start collecting the rubbish ready to put it in the bin we left walking towards another shop suddenly harry takes his dummy out of his mouth and passes it to me I let the rest of the family walk ahead and stay behind with him "hey baby are you okay" I say keeling down.
"Yeah I'm okay" he says clearly out of headspace. So we walk into the next shop being Victoria secret. Oh shit I think I should get harry some panties