6. Something happened at Liu's house!

Chapter six:

The man before her eyes wore only a white inner robe, that was loosely bound around his waist by a blue woven belt. His inky black hair, still slightly damp after a bath, left untied, freely falling over his slender shoulders and thin back.

Jiang Qiu was surprised to find that even though the man’s figure looked skinny and weak, he seemed to be almost half a head taller than the tallest person from their village.

But being honest, what shocked her the most was the first moment her gaze locked on the man's gorgeous face.

His forehead was smooth and clear, he had two dark, sword like eyebrows, a straight nose and rosy lips.

However, what belonged to his most distinctive traits was definitely a pair of charming, peach blossom like eyes.

Thanks to them, even the briefest look from him was unintentionally affectionate, giving very tender and romantic feelings.

He was handsome, yet thanks to that his facial features weren't as sharp and masculine, making him look six points more gentle and delicate.

The lack of any visual aggressiveness granted him an appearance of a young scholar, kind and educated.

Nonetheless, little girl Jiang Qiu knew, that no matter how handsome and kind looking that man was, she shouldn't ignore the fact that he was coming straight out of their bathing house!

And with a half naked chest on top of that!

Startled like a baby doe, she hastily averted her eyes and took a couple of big steps back, trying to maximize the distance between the two of them.

“I–I'm sorry!” she stuttered covering her flushed from embarrassment face "I didn't mean to run into you!" she anxiously explained.

She waited for a couple of seconds, but after hearing no movements from the man, she peeked at him timidly through the gaps between her fingers.

"Who are you?" she asked quietly.

But once again, there was no response from the other party.

Looking at that silent stranger, she started to feel a little uneasy and even began to ponder if it was better to leave to notify her mother-in-law.

"Who are you and how did you get here?” she decided to question him again, however this time with a more firm tone and a hint of obvious vigilance in her voice.

But the person opposite her only looked at her blankly, continuously refusing to answer.

Just as she began to get a little frustrated by his ongoing deliberateness, she paused…

..

Wait?… This… this felt somehow familiar…?

Jiang Qiu frowned.

She carefully scrutinized the man's face once again, trying to focus on finding the source of this unexpected familiarity and when her gaze finally met with those blue, dully looking eyes, suddenly an unthinkable guess appeared in her heart.

“...Fool Yi?” she asked tentatively.

Hearing her hesitant call, Li Yi blinked.

Now, Jiang Qiu was even more sure.

“Fool Yi is that you?” seeing her dazed expression, Li Yi felt amused and after a short moment, slightly nodded his head.

"!!!"