Chapter one

As I sit here in the cold waiting for my best friend Rosie Winters to finish up her shift.

Rosie was way smaller than
me, with her two-toned hair, her tips are a light brown that infuse with her natural brown,hair colour, her eyes was as big as marbles but it had an oval shape to it too.

We were way different from each other but we were still best-friends.I would give anything to have a job but at the moment im broke, heartbroken and unemployed and living in Rosie's apartment rent free.

''Finally, how long does it take you take to lock up a resturant, it was really cold out here''

''What it was a full house today, sorry it took longer than expected''
giving me her best puppy-dog face. I hate it when ever she did that.

''Fine, but next time I won't wait that long''
Walking off to our apartment (I mean her apartment).

It was always great living with her but sometimes, I felt like I was just sponging of on her, like she felt sorry for me that my dad was a dead-beat and my mom a striper and me going from foster home to foster home ustil I meet her at one of my foster familys.We clicked instantly, over something so small.But thats history never to be spoken about.
We reached our apartment's door, but before we entered, Rosie saw a guy standings at the end of the hallway, just looking at us.

I couldn't make out his face but I could see his body, he had bold shoulders, with what it looked like toned muscles.As I was standing their I felt the moist between my thighs, I didn't even have to see his face to know that he would be a master in bed.I don't know why but when I looked at him something inside of me awakened.

''Hey, look at that creep, his just staring at us''secretly whispering it into my ear.

''What,were!'' Making like I never saw him standing there in the shadows.

''Who is he, i've never seen him in the building before'' just after I said thoughs words he was gone like he knew we were speaking about him.

''Well that wasn't weird at all'' Rosie says turning to me with a smile, and with that we both started laughing out loud like to crazy people.And with that we entered the apartment.