Chapter six

Gianluca pov

Who just sits in a car freezing there ass off, watching some orphan. It's so fucken stupid.The way her face lights up when ever a couple would be all in love with each other,or when kids are looking at her in admiration made me sick,but my wolf was rejoicing.

Me,Gianluca berlucci is an idiote.

Merda

My wolf was going crazy. The screaming in my head was enough to give me a headache.

"Why are you not going in there and claiming her." Screams my wolf at me.

I hatted this,my wolf and me not a greeting on this one thing. In everything else we were inseparable,but this...this orphan was a different story.

"Don't be an idiote.
Leo, we are her guardian. We are here to protect her as our own,as father wished,not claim her as our mate.And besidesI have no feelings for her,just you"

"no feelings my ass,gianluca"

I just shaked my head, and looked down the street. It was a quiet night,and the moon was glinting rays of grey and the sky was a dark blue and clouds slightly black.

"it's gonna rain"not necessarily speaking to no on in particular.

After cleaning a table she goes over to a blonde guy.
Rrrrrrrr my wolf starts to growl,when she nears him.

"why does she have to do this to us" he whines.

"not us, you"I snapped at him. He talks and talks on and on about her and her looks and how great she is.

Why the fuck did I not send my beta or my other pack members to look after this little one. I thought of leaving her and letting her be,but my wolf took over me and the next thing I knew I was sitting in a cold damp car.

Afew moment went by after her talk with the blonde headed guy, she went to the back,we already knew the drill she would get a lift from one of the waiters -and Leo hatted that- so we knew we could leave,but before we did we watched people leave the restaurant and we knew it was our que to leave.

The start of the ignition made the heater automatically start. Before we were about to leave the parking spot afew meters away from the restaurant a feel of panic set in to me.

I felt funny.
I felt dizzy.
My wind pipe felt closed,my breath became shallow,like I just ran miles and miles.

What is happening to me?

My body didn't understand what was going on but my mind already knew who was in trouble.

I closed my eyes and concentrated hard on letting Leo out.With Leo controlling me these affects won't effect me.

It didn't take to long for Leo to be in control of my body. I shut the ignition of and I jumped out of the car I wanted to transform but I was scared I would freak her out and she wouldnt trust me.

We rounded a corner, and I saw the girl... The orphan being chocked by the delinquent that she calls her father. I personally don't care what happens to her but Leo does. I was having a internal war with my self and my wolf,I guess my wolf won. His protective instincts kicked in and gave the dipshit a light shove,but my light and Leo's light is two different things.

He flew away from her like a feather,i just shoved him. We walked to him and bent down leaning close to his ear to whisper on this and one thing only.

Run

He ran like he is used to.
He ran like he knew if he didn't I would come after him.
He ran and never looked back.

Some how my wolf feels connected to her not only  physically but emotionally too.

She layed on the ground, holding her throat trying to breath, trying to fill her lungs with air.

I could see she was struggling to breath, me personally was rejoicing but Leo hatted seeing seeing her like this.

So weak. So vulnerable.

Looking afar was one thing but having her pressed against me in a bridal style was sending my body and my wolf it hypersensitivity only for her.

I may hate the ground she walked on but having her this close made me feel whole,made me feel things that I could never experience or have experience with anyone else.

"no feelings my ass"whispers Leo in my head.

We picked her up and walked to the car.We placed her in the car and put buckled her seat belt. We got in and I closed my eyes again to be my self- because quite frankly when Leo is incontrol of my body and we need to drive let's just say he cant- I placed my hands and the steering wheel. I closed my eyes and concentrated once more but the goosebumps on my skin made me shiver. I was fully myself by the time I opened my eyes my hands was squeezing the wheel.  I was squeezing  so hard that my knuckles started turning white.

I looked over to her and saw her calm down,saw her breath regular.
My panic was soon gone too.

I didn't want to talk to her as myself, only as Leo. Leo felt things for her that I would never for anyone else. I started the ignition and sped of to her apartment.

Every few seconds I was tempted to look her way but I could not, not after what she did. I could feel her eyes on me,I could feel her stare. To me the road to her apartment was long,way  too long. The car felt to small,I couldnt feel the oxygen pass through my body.

The arrival at her apartment I switch the ignition off and went to the passenger side.
She was asleep,I lifted her once again into a bridal style and again my body went haywire.

The walk up to her apartment was quiet. All you could hear was my breathing and her slight snoring.
Although she would go in and out of sleep in the end she just feel asleep.

The elevator dinged and I exited the elevator with her so close to me. I knew what her apartment number was and walk straight for it.

The opening of the door was easy. Sometimes it would hurt if I tried to just transform my face or just my hand it would be painful but with her in my arms it came naturally. I shifted her abit so that I could let my claws out. The two shade brown was the new colour of my finger nails,the enlargement of my hands was very notable but not to the partly sleeping beauty in my arms.

When the door opened we entered the apartment and I placed her on the couch.

"you okay"I had to check whether she was okay,whitch was a new thing for me. She just nodded.

Me actually caring about someone. But that soon changed when I remembered.
Remembered what she did. She looked at me funny. I could smell things, I could hear things but I chose not to. I probably had a scowl on my face

"why is she not taking" ask Leo a soft tone.

"why is she just staring"

He was 'whying' and ' whying ' in my head non-stop.

I turned away from her and walked over to the door,but before I could exit she called me.

She asked me a question while stuttering. I looked behind me and although I was pissed of by Leo and his constant talking,I gave a pleasant smile which one would mistake for a smirk,and answered her then left.

                        ***

Thanks guys for voting and commenting.
This was my first attempt at writing in gianlucas pov hope you enjoyed it.

Tell me what should happen next,what you guys would prefer to happen next.