Chapter seven

Annie pov

Hiding in the closet like I usually do when his drunk. I cannot see him,but I can hear him screaming at her. Looking though a creak in the closet door trying to see what is going on,but then everthing goes quite,trying to figure out were he went...then I hear his foot steps getting closer, and closer, my small fragile heart is pound it feels like It wants to excape my chest,moving slightly away from the door so to that I cant find me,he must never find me.

But as I move away from the closest door,a creek goes off and at the same time the door swings open almost flying of the hinges. A small shriek leaves my mouth, I try to scramble away on my knees and forearm but he got a hold of my leg.

"No,no let me go" screaming at him,he found me.I shot up from bed, sweat trickles down my spine and forehead Trying to catch my unsteady breath, my heart reacing and the pounding against my rib.

Its just a dream.
Its only just a dream.

I shifted of off the bed and placed my feet on the wooden floor. Hunched over and my albows on my thighs and  head ploped in my hands.

My head hurts.
I closed my eyes to steady my breathing and to take away such a hurends memory.

My nostrils wad filled with a smell that could not be place,it was not rosies perfume nor mine.
Maybe it was just my imagination,my senses was messing with me. The memory of years ago, still had a hold on me,it still a big part of why I was and orphan all my life. Why I was pass from one foster parent to another. Why I was just a kid in the system with a ton of bad luck hanging over her.

I got up and went to the bathroom,ignoring the foreign smell. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror,the image before me shocked me too my core.

My eyes were puffy,my long brown hair was a mess it looked like a birds nest. I twisted the cold water tap of the sink and washed my face, splashing my face a few times with cold water I was a bit refreshed but I wanted to take a shower,before going too work.

Wait what day is it today?

I felt so disorientated, maybe a shower would definitely help.
I undressed me and entered the shower. The water felt so good against my skin, I washed my hair and then my body. When I was done I shut the shower off and  got out I took the towel from the rack and wrapped it around my body.

I walk out of my room, and walked to the kitchen as I  entered the kitchen I  saw rosie making breakfast.
"hey"I say going to the fridge and taking out some apple juice.  Rosie turned around and smiles at me. She looked tense,a little nervous too. She's usually rushing out as I wake up in the morning,but today was different.

"hey is everything okay,you look a little nervous" I ask her as near her were she's standing slightly leaning against the counter top. I put my hand over her shoulder and look her in her eyes.
She beautiful brown almond shaped eyes. But they looked different this morning, I couldn't really place it but something was really off about her today.

She looks down to the wooded floor and not at me.

"you wanna talk about it" I use my most mellow tone ever,soft yet sturn. She doesn't look at me just nods. She walking In front of me and we exit the kitchen and into the living room. The curtains were drawn open,the morning light shown through the whole apartment. It made it look more spaces that it really is.

The grey of the wall around the apartment seemed dull to our energys and personality but the couch and throw pillows were more our style added to the living room. The couch was a darker grey than the walls but blended in well,then the throw pillow were more upbeat colours like deep ocean blue and white but our wooded floor did not even come close to blending in.

We sat down on I looked at her waiting for her to give me the answer to why she was so upset.

The whole time her head was hung low,but once we sat down she lifed it up and looked at me.

"what'd wrong rosie?"I ask once again,setting my hand on her thigh to show her I'm there for her for what ever it is.

"ahh...hm"she started,here voice shaking. She stared fidgeting,I waited to for her to go on.

"I don't know how to tell you th..."before she could finish my cellphone ringed. I got up from the couch and saw it lay in the bowl by the front door,I picked it up and never looked at the caller ID.

"were the punta are you Annie" oh fudge,I'm in deep shit. The voice of Jessie made me realise it wasnt the weekend.

"I'm sorry I'm on my way,I just overslept, Jossie?

"punta"I could hear him take a breath in then out.

Then spoke in a more calm manner."Annie I don't care what happend just get your ass here"

I could hear the restraint his voice was going through but I've never heard him so angry,he was always so calm and collective.

I went back it to the living room to sit down and talk finish but rosie stoped me.

"go,go to work. You work hard to get this job."
I put I'm a fight.
"but you need me,I'm your friends rosie" I came neat her and she shot up putting both her hands on my shoulders.

"go don't worry about Mr I'll be fine"she gave me hug then walked a way to her bedroom.

I was do confused, first she want to tell me but the next she doesn't. She was so nervous too.

Shit! I'm really confused now.

I just left it like that. I went back into my bedroom,and got dresses for work.                  
***
Hey people.
New chapter hope you like it.
Vote.
Comment
And please
Share it.
Peace and love
-A