chapter nine

Blood

Blood

And more blood

That's all I see. I open my eyes and look around me. My head is pounding and one of my eyes can't open, I tried to but it just wouldnt budge.

Lifting my body up slowly, I'm in a room that's fit for a king. It was bigger than any house that I've ever been in or any orphanage room or kitchen.

Lifting the covers off of my body,and see a white silk night gown on my body it fits my body snug.

Someone changed me.

I thought to my self. I try to locate a bathroom because I really needed to use it. My bladder felt like it was going to burst,looking around and seeing two doors. One has to be the exit and the other the bathroom.  I take the one closes to me,and hope I took the right door. I opened it and saw it was the right one,  it was mesmerisingly beautiful . White and black was the key colour in the bathroom. The walls were, white and black and so was the basin but the bath was matte black and from what I would see so was the shower but I couldn't see properly because of the shower door.

I turned to the basin,and saw a mirror above it and looked at it. My face was horrendous. The discolouration around my closed eye was blue purpleish,around it was swollen and I could barely see my eyelashes. My hair looked presentable,but looked like I haven't washed it in a while. All oily and thick.

I opened the tap and let some cold water fall on my hands,after a while I wash my face and it feels  so good against my face,it stinged around the eye,but it felt good. But the swollen eye,I couldn't feel anything like t was numb.

All of a sudden, my heart beat increases, and my forehead starts to sweat. My breath becomes rapid and my biceps starts to burn.

This is so weird,first the foreign bedroom,then the changing of my cloths and now this undeniable feeling of pain in my arms and the sweat on my forehead.

I walk out of the bathroom and as I exit I feel a pain at my rib cage,I scream out loud.

"ahh"

My hand goes to my rib and my top half of my body goes to the front a bit. I'm almost hunched over,another pain hits me.

"ahhh"

The door opens up and the guy that saved me runs in. Shirtless,and swearing. His body is glistening with sweat drops and his black hair is all over the place,he has a black boxing truncks on and red boxing gloves on. His face holds pain,and sadness but a light crease before his forehead. As I was staring at his body,another pain shot through my body.

"ahhh" I scream out loud again. This is getting unbearable,he takes of his gloves and comes over to me. He takes my hand and sparks is everywhere, I let go of his hand really quickly, he looks at me and gives me a earth shattering smile.

I take his hand back and he leads me to the bed,the bed had four wooden post at the ends of it and a light brown headboard. The white bedding looked amazing and it fits with the curtains by the windows. The cupboards was the same colour as the headboard. The room was just beautiful, and really clean.

He made me lay on my back and he climbed on top of the bed with me.

He looked at me and spoke."may I" his deep voice made my knees weak although I was laying on a bed,he indicating to me that he wants to lift up my night gown. To tell you the truth I want to say no so bad but a part of me wants this man infront of me not see me meak as a flower.

"I just want to check out you plaster, that's all" his voice was so sweet,so caring, I guess he could see the contemplating in my eyes. I couldn't give him an answer, so instead I just nodded.

He lifted my night gown slowly and I could feel his fingers lightly grazing my thighs and then my belly.  My breath starts becoming heavy,as he put the night gown above my belly button and he stays next to me on the bed.  I've never felt like this before,the sensation between my legs and the increasing measure if my heart beat,was all new to me.He looks at me for approval and I just nod my head for him to continue. As he goes to my rib, he takes the big plaster off with the gauze underneath.  The proximity of him was so close I could feel his breath on my side.

He inspected the wound by pressing on the tender flesh of my rib,my hand shot out from my sides to his shoulder to indicate for him to stop. His skin is warm against my cold ones,as I touched his shoulder a shock when through my tips of my fingers to the whole of my hand but I still kept my hand there because I like the feeling of my skin against his. I could see a discolouration of red and blue, he looked at me and my heart beat increase rapidly, my bottom lip when involuntary between my teeth. He staring at my lips for a minute ,and then his gaze when from my lips to my almost exposed breasts and then he looked back at me. He got so fast off the bed ,I thought he was on fire for a second.

His whole deminer changed.
"your will be fine,get up and get dressed, I want you in my office when your done" his voice went from gentle to stern. The base in his voice increased, the accent of him changed too to something less American, I couldn't place it but I know it wasn't American.

I couldn't use my voice, felt so weak and I hated when I felt weak. When I didnt answer him he took two strids to me,his one hand came up to my face and cupped my jaw in a hard manner. And he squeezed it,the pressure was hurting my cheek and my jaw. I couldn't push his hand away because I'm weak.

That's what I've always been and will always be.

"do you understand fiorella " his voice held dominance, power and it made me scared shitless.

"yes,I...I understand"

"good"he left my face and walked out of the door. Then, like he did when my sperm donor almost tried to kill me in the alley. He looked over his shoulder and said.

"There is cloths in the cupboard...and underwear too,so clean up. Don't test me,fiorella by taking long"and gave me the amazing smirk of him again.

                             ***

Just a filter chapter
-A