chapter eleven

The look In her eyes made my heart bleed,it made my blood boil. I clenched my hands into fists before answering her. I led her away from the door and ushered her to the front part of my desk.

"okay,lets start with that questions shall we. You know my name from the first time we meet" she just gave a nod.

"I'm an alpha, which is equivalent to me being a werewolf and what I want with you, I have to protect you"

"But that's not possible, werewolfs doesn't exist,it's just a fairy tail parents tell there kids to frighten them." she look frightened, and I wanted to hug and kiss it way.

You have to change gianluca,prove to her that you are really who you say you are.

"No its not,what im about to show you Anna you cannot tell any human" she just shook her her in a form of a nod.

I walked away from her, at a reasonable distance I concentrated and let Leo take over fully. Not just my eyes but my body too.

My heart beat increases to a rapid pase, the  blood corseing through my veins. Every bone in my body is cracking, forming to the beast that I am
The person that I hate but have to live with it, because that's who I am. During this change I could hear her breath increase,I could hear her heart beat hammer against her ribcage.

The thumping of it made my ears hurt, I was scaring her, but had to be done. I had no choice or maybe I do. But Leo would not allow me to be me, no he wanted her to expect both. Once I was fully changed, she looked scared of me at first but then she did the unimaginable . She walked away from my desk and walked towards me.

Her slow paced, her quivering hand beside her body.

What is doesn't know is that I could see everything, not fully but I could. Leo was way to aware of her and her actions.

This was not what I was expecting at all, I expected her to run and freak out. I wish I mated with her already so that I could hear her thoughts and feel what she feels at this moment, it would be so intense that we would even be able to finish each other's sentences.

If she is reacting to you like this then she feels it,the pull to us,the spark and the electricity you feel when you have found your mate. Leo explained to me

But that's not possible, we haven't mated yet I say to him.

Unless she's THE ONE.

I snapped out of my trans and to stopped talking to leo, I concentrated on Anna. When she walked to me she touched my fur.

Wow

It was the best feeling ever,my feelings were spiraling out of control just by her touching my fur,what would happen if we mate.

"Your beautiful" she says,I was breathless by this girl, although its my first time talking to her she is amazing,beautiful inside and out.

A few minutes passed of her rubbing my fur and I had to change back to see what she thinks about all of this. I stepped away from her, she looked surprised and hurt. Like I rejected her,shit.

I changed from my werewolf form to my human form.

"Oh,my god" and she covered her eyes.

"Why are you covering your eyes, am I that ugly" I moved to her but she moved away. This went on till she hit the front of my desk,I caged her in between my body.
Her eyes still closed I spoke softly.

"Please, look at me"

"I can't your naked"

And that's when it hit me, my cloths gets ripped up when I transform from human to werewolf.

I move away from her and cover my member with my hands. Her eyes is still covered with her hands,so I let go of my member and come to the realisation that it's rock hard. How did I not feel?

Your not mated, and you were to distracted by our beautiful mate that excepted you for who you are.

I just smiled at that comment. So I proceeded to go to my wall in closet in my office for other emergencys if you get what I'm saying. I took out a black ripped  jean,some brown combat boots and a black vneck t-shirt.

I walked out then say to her.

"You can look now..." I walked over to my chair behind my desk. She opened her eyes and she was searching for me.

"I'm here and sorry about all of that"

She turned around and looked at me with lust in her eyes. With her flushed cheeks and amazing light brown eyes combined with little embarrassment, she looked amazingly beautiful.

"it's...it's...fine"she said in a low voice that made the hardness never go down.

"okay, since that happened would you like to go back to your room and get some sleep. Tomorrow we will get your things and moving I'm the room for so long"

"Okay,but can I ask why"she looked down to the floor, maybe still from embarrassment or maybe from shyness.

"Why, what?" okay that sounded dum but I had no Idea was she was talking about.

She gave a small smile and said."why do I have to stay here, with all these strangers. What do you want with me anyway?"

I got up from my chair and walked over to her and all this time she looked at me with shyness but a hint of being scared.

As I stand before her I lift her face so that it's level with mine.

"Hey,I'll tell you I'm due time. But what happened to you in that apartment and in that alleyway we cannot risk you getting hurt or caught by thoughs men again."

"okay"  she just gave me a small smile and walk out the door.