Chapter three

The walked to Jossies office was silent, and long to .The hallway we walked through had a brown wall colour, with portraits on it of familys,I had no idea who they were until jossie saw me admiring it.

"Thats my family tree, it dates back many, many, many, many years" looking at it with admiration, and being proud of his heritage.

'That is so cool, I which I new my family tree."

Looking at one of the pictures and seeing a group of men in the restaurant at the counter. All of the look really scare, all of them were cute too but one sticker out for me it felt as if I knew him,as if I've seen him before. The smile on his face lit up the photo and the cigar in his hand and smoke coming out of his mouth was even a turn on.

Okay, it's official I'm sexual intercource deprived.

Finally we arrived at his office, when he opened the door a burst of not so nice odours came out of the room.It smelt like a jocks locker ofter they came from practice, the smell of feet and day old butt wedgied underwear.If I would stand in this interview without barfing my lunch up on his table that would have been a success in my eyes.Although his office was spaces, it still smelt really bad.

His office wasn't like the other places,I've been interview in,it had  a big black leather chair, with a brow colour table in the right side corner of the room .Then there was cabinets behind the door and in the left side of the room, papers were sticking out of it .This man is definitely not a clean person.

I sat opposite him in a grey arm chair, and he took his seat behind his desk.

"Do you have a criminal record?"

"no,I don't"

That was the first of many questions he asked me,I felt like I was under going a speed date,so weird.

The interview was short but in the time I've never talked so much before.

He just look at me, he had a weird scowl on his face like he was having an internal war with himself to give me this job.

"Ok ..."he nodded almost to himself for confirmation that his going to give me the job."welcome to Domingo's pizza" standing up from his desk and sticking his hand over the desk to shack my hand, and with that I shacked his hand.

"Thank you so much,When do I start!" smiling the brightest smile I could ever think of.

"Now, you saw that mad house out side" leaving my hand, and walking out the door. I just stood there, mouth wide open. I was so shocked, I didnt hear jossie say anything until someone screamed from the door  and with that looked at the man in the door frame.

"Come I dont have whole day" clapping his hands together , a gesture to make to move faster. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked towards him. We walked back the way we came in, straight through the long never ending hallway.

But after a long walk back to the restaurant we entered the kitchen, it had everything a pizza place needed in their kitchen.

A pizza oven,different kinds of raw pasta in packet, dought laying every were,the smell of cheese came up my nose, diferent kinds of herbs and spices was flowing through the air.

Jossie gave me an aprone and a tray with an order book on top of it, and shove me out of the kitchen in to the restaurant. He just through me in the ocean, without a life-jacket.

IM SO DEAD.