The Unknown Victim

seems like there is no escape from this. Its either I'll die because I didnt escape or I'll die by losing hope and killing myself.

Theres no other choice!Here comes the trouble , it was time for the next round. I knew it was gonna end tragically so I took a deep breath and I enetered the room and it was just how i expected , worse than the last. it was clear that it will end badly right when I saw a coffin and a saw.

Saw said "when you open this coffin you'll find a person but you cant see his face since its covered.

The clue to escape this room is found in this person's skull"

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME TO KILL PEOPLE!! HOW IS THIS FAIR TO U? WE DESERVE TO LIVE!"

I cried and cried but who'd hear me since am trapped in this unknown place. SAW also said"If you didnt escape this room in time , the room will selfdestruct" so I opened the coffin , tightly closed my eyes then I grabbed the saw with my bloody arms and as soon as the saw started digging in the persons skull , tears were streamin down my face.

The feeling of being the reason to someones death is terrible specially when that person doesnt deserve it. my eyes were on fire from all those tears and even if I got rescued out of this , I will eventually die from the guilt of killing my best friend and this person. there he comes again .

SAW said"Well,You can uncover the persons face right now" so I barely walked with my shaky legs to find out who have I killed to rescue myself.

I was extremely afraid to unleash the cover because i knew it was gonna break my heart. so I carefully removed the cover and BOOM! here comes the part where am actually dead but just my heart is beating.

Turns out the person in the coffin was my cousin. This phsycho made me kill people who were so close to me!! at that moment , I fell to the floor and I felt I was gonna be in a comma forever.

One hour later , i became concious and i woke up to the voice of SAW saying "Wow, you have been a stubborn person ; you killed people who were close to you just to rescue yourself from death! seems you really like your life. But just wait. Its a matter of time that I will make you hate your life and do anything just to end it"