The Mystery of the Wall of spikes

Yes it's true! I've escaped from hell which was the room ,but what lies behind that door is much worse. An empty room with one chair ; you might think this is normal until you look at the walls

 The walls were full of spikes . I knew I wouldnt be able to survive because the spikes were covered with other people's blood and organs.

If they didnt survive, then I wont. At that point, my heart was beating so fast that I was actually losing my ability to breathe. SAW said "those walls are coming closer and closer each minute and by time they'll close and you'll be crushed inbetween;

If you didnt stop those walls then I'd be pleased to tell you that GAME IS OVER, note: The only way to stop those walls is using your mind and not by acting violent"I couldnt help but cry and cry ; why did he choose me??

why me???I'm looking at the walls coming closer and closer. Each time the wall approaches, my heart beats ten times fatser.

"I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THIS" but i thought that by panicking i am wasting my time.. so I kept on thinking and searching for clues and indeed , I did ! I found a note on the floor ; The note said " One spike can stop all"

..All i understood is that if i stop one of the spikes on the wall then it would stop this whole thing,but the mystery was How can i stop one if the spikes?"

I kept on observing all the spikes and i noticed that one of them was a little rusty!! so i tried to twist this one and FORTUNATELY the wall stopped!! its was only one foot away from crushing my bones!

I was very happy and I actually thought that I've finally finished the game but then SAW started talking and he ruined my happiness

He said " You have solved the mystery of the spiky wall and congratulations ! you're one of the rare people who've survived this torment but you havent escaped this room ., so Have you finished the game?..........