The Choice

The question that will decide whether I die or not. I had no choice but saying yes otherwise I had to undergo serious circumstances. I said yes but I wasnt foolish enough,but he wasnt either. Anyone could say yes to the question easily. But I have a conscience and thats why it was hard to make a choice.

the question was "Will you join me in what Im doing and be part of the jigsaw game?"

 Why would I just go around torturing people until they die for no reason?? Im not psycho like you! he said,"Im doing the right thing because these people dont deserve to live.

 he completed,"Too bad its not your choice., because if you said no..The devices attached to your arm to support you with medicines will explode in 10 minutes after you say no,"

now you probably would understand my situation and thats why I had to say yes. But am not that stupid to agree about killing people for no possible reason. I knew what I was doing......It was risky but it was my only choice.

so I agreed. he said, "well thats what I wanted to hear..He removed the device attached to my arm but he tied my arms together so I wont run away. I couldnt stand on my feet, I was in a miserbale condition so he took me out of the hospital and he put a black piece of cloth so I dont know where he was taking me.

It was a long ride..We arrived there and he removed the cloth on my eye...I slowly opened my eyes and guess where I was? I was in the room where the first round of torture began... I was shocked..and all the bad memories were filling my mind and not fading away..It reminded me of everything that happened to me before i go to the hosptal ..ever single round I suffered in..

he said,"Lets begin! You are gonna find a way to kill my next victim..go to the room and pick up whatever you find and kill this person and If you didnt kill her or you tried to escape..you will regret it..did you hear me? YOU WILL REGRET IT!"

At that moment, I knew I shouldnt take risks but I had to..I cant just kill people for no reason..a normal person would just to kill other people just to save themselves but I couldnt kill other people for no reason because I have a conscience! and the guilt would eat me alive if if did...

so I had to I HAD TO take the risk and cheat SAW. I know I couldnt cheat him because he isnt foolish but I wont give in. I will try, i went to the room for my first attempt to kill the girl. There was an ax on the floor and a girl tied to a chair.

she was horrified I could see it in her eyes, tears were streamin down her face and I know exactly how she feels because I was in her place

I couldnt save the girl when SAW was watching me so I got the ax and destroyed the camera in the corner of the room. and I untied the girl and told her to run away without explaining. I was trying to runaway but I wasnt fast enough because he had already  arrived before I could take off

. he said,"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TRYING TO RUN AWAY OR NOT KILLING THE GIRL?! YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN IN THIS WORLD."

I cried and cried but I had an ax and I wasnt afraid to use it. I was ready to chop his head off but he beat me for it. He took away the ax and threw it out of the winow.

He said,"I wont kill you but worse.

" I had to undergo the circumstances for what I did. even if it meant death. My life isnt worth it anymore.

but he didnt kill me..he did something worse..Much worse...just think about it! its something that even the darkest nightmares couldnt imagine. I dont know what tomorrow is hiding but I am definetly sure its worse than ever.

why cant I just die already?! I wasnt meant to die..I was meant to be tortured and when the torment ended...I had the choice to become a torturerer and I said yes but I cheated my destiny and thats what I get.

atleast  I did the right thing by saving her..but I didnt have time to save myself. and I have to tolerate the punishment.

but the problem was that I couldnt because it was too harsh. just too harsh...