R.I.P

This was just way too harsh for me to handle...is helping somebody a crime?? I dont deserve this..you dont know the punishment ,dont you??!

He grabbed my arms and covered my eyes and he put tape on my mouth...Guess where did we go?!

 We went to my living hell...the moment I arrived there..I was numb...

numb feelings and a numb body..guess the shock was too hard for me to handle..

did you figure out where he took me yet?? Well only the darkest imaginations could..

We were at the place where everything started...the room i could never forget..the chair I sat on and my blood scattered all over the walls..oh what a beautiful place , isnt it?

I didnt cry , scream or even say a word..I just stood there frozen with no aboslute expression on my face..just numbness and paralysis.

He started talking again and I definitely didnt want to hear him say any more because I've had enough of his traps. No more fooling.

he said," You probably remember this room , dont you? I bet you're having alot of fun..well say good bye to your old life because you will be in this room until I see you DIE and then you will go out...guess where? to your grave...R.I,P"

Each of his words were like knives..sharp heated knives stabbing my body...well since this is the end of my life anyway , I can just end it sooner...

I wanna rest in peace as he said and not L.I.T..Live in torture! 

My life now has come to an end and I accept that..Its my destiny as they say..

if they would ask me..would I rather die on my best friends birthday or live in this pain..My answer would definietly be Death..

What I've been through in this game has taught me that I shouldnt be afraid of death because it could be much and much better than the life you're living..dont you agree?

Well it might not seem legit to you but as for me..I would choose death,

I just wandered around the place remembering all the good memories that I wont see again..

I never imagined that my life would turn out like that but it did..oh what a loss!...tragic ..isnt it? well I held a knife and did what I should've done long before..:)