𝟕| 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞

CHAPTER SEVEN:

ESCAPING THE BASE

THE SUN STILL found itself hiding behind the clouds, the brightness that was usually shining down on the many living things on Pandora not as bright as usual as the demeanor in the forest was full of devastation for the Omaticaya people they had l...

THE SUN STILL found itself hiding behind the clouds, the brightness that was usually shining down on the many living things on Pandora not as bright as usual as the demeanor in the forest was full of devastation for the Omaticaya people they had lost and their sacred tree.

However, around the base full of humans, the many soldiers had smiles on their faces as if what they had done to the Na'vi was a success to them, not giving a care that they had destroyed their home. A couple of hours had gone by since the Na'vi had lost Hometree and many of their family members and the group had been brought out of their avatar bodies without a warning, just like what had happened back at the shack they had been staying at about a day ago.

In one part of the base, the three adults could be seen sitting inside a glass cell with a devastated silence looming over them. Jake had his back turned the cell, sitting in his chair with his head in his hands while Grace and Norm sat across from one another on the seats, none of them saying anything.

After what happened from before, Y/n had been put into a room where Max had promised Grace he'd take care of her. All three adults were very concerned for the teenage girl, especially Grace and Jake. She looked a lot worse than before she had gone into her pod. She wasn't sure about it way before, but Grace was convinced it was her going into the pod and into her avatar body that made her daughter's health more worse.

Outside of their cell, a soldier could be seen sitting at a desk as his eyes was currently staring at the screen in front of them, having been assigned to watch the three adults. He looked up when he heard wheels wheeling along the floor, seeing Trudy on the other side of the glass doors across from the cell with a food cart in front of her.

The pilot walked inside with a fake smile on her face as she pushed the food cart in with her, acting completely normal as the group hadn't noticed their friend yet while the soldier rose up to his feet and walked around the desk to greet the female pilot.

"What's going on, brother? Long time no see." Trudy greets, catching the groups attention. "Personally, I don't feel these tree-hugging traitors deserve steak."

"They get steak?" The soldier questions in disbelief as he bends down to look. "That's bullshit. Let me see that."

Trudy walks around the cart, grabbing her gun and aiming it at his head, making him freeze. "Yeah. You know what that is. Down. All the way down."

The group watched as the soldier moved down to the floor, Trudy pushing him down as they rose up to their feet just when the pilot slammed her gun against the soldier's head, knocking him out. Glancing to the group, the woman calls out for their other friend, Max soon rushing into the room and opening the cell door with his card, the group rushing out.