𝟖| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

CHAPTER EIGHT:

THE FINAL BATTLE

TODAY WAS THE DAY

TODAY WAS THE DAY.

The sun was up and shining brightly down on the many living things that were currently living on Pandora, the sounds of nature and the sky people being heard all around in many directions of the large planet. The occasional wind was blowing by and into the Omaticaya people's hair and their long braids all around.

The bright blue sky was evident up above as the many animals all around the forest were doing what they usually did in their daily time in the forest, the trees standing tall and proud like they always did as the wind blew in it's green leaves, the many creatures being seen running around without a care, having no idea what was about to happen.

The loud whirring sounds could be head as the ships and helicopters with the sky people in it flew in one direction. In the other direction, half of the Omaticaya flew on their banshees as they moved towards them.

Y/n could be seen flying a bit beside Neytiri, her clothes having been changed into the traditional clothing that the Na'vi wear, war paint on her face and body and a gun in her hand and feathers in her braid. The teenager exchanged a glance with Neytiri before she looked to her other side, seeing Jake looking over towards her and Neytiri as well, the girl and the man sharing a nod.

Meanwhile, just somewhere near them on the cliffs, many more Na'vi could be seen on their banshees as the animals kept ahold of the stoned cliff walls while they stayed hidden from the ships and helicopters flying beneath them. Eventually, Jake was flying by them with Neytiri, Y/n and Tsu'tey right behind him as the Na'vi joined them.

They were diving down and towards the helicopters, Jake's animal grabbing ahold of one while Tsu'tey and Neytiri released their arrows. Y/n aimed the gun forward, pulling on the trigger as the bullets broke the glass on the helicopters, killing the drivers inside instantly.

Explosions were soon being heard as many more of the Omaticaya people were attacking the helicopters, gunshots echoing from down below. Noticing a ship chasing after her, Y/n kept ahold of the banshee's antennae that was attached to her queue as she flew away from the ship that continued on after her.

As the banshees wings flapped up and down, she guided the animal to fly upwards and upside down, shooting towards the ship as the bullets hit the driver inside while she flew off, the ship soon hitting the cliffs that caused a big explosion to echo all around, adding to the other loud sounds.

The teenager continued flying around on her banshee, dodging the plenty of bullets coming from the gunshots and the explosions happening all around her as she looks around, pulling the trigger on her gun. That was until she caught sight of a familiar helicopter just a bit away from her, one of the engines up in flames as the machine was moving downwards, losing control.