chapter 1

A beautiful little cottage is seen on the side of the castle a women can be heard humming as a beautiful women with midnight black hair curled up into a leather band as her dress which consisted of green cloth with a brown corset as long waving sleeves swing gently as she sweeps while her husband is outside chopping up some fire wood.

A young princess named snow white and the huntsman are seen walking up to the cottage "lilac"snow calls out to her big sister who smiled as she walks out of the cottage as her dress drags slightly on the ground as the reach one another as they share a hug"oh my look how much you've grown.you grow more beautiful everyday snow"lilac says pulling out of the hug as George walks over with a smile before pulling his little sister in law into a hug.

"Oh stop it that's not true...oh I almost forgot we wanted to see if y'all would like to join us to the flower fields to pick some wild flowers in the forest."she invited them before they are soon seen in the files snow white picking flowers while lilac gathered some to make a flower crown before her and George hear snow scream.

They turn to see the huntsman to see him raising a dagger over a terrified snow white.lilac gets up running over"snow!"as she grabs her husband's sword before standing in front of snow protectively"I can't ...I can't do it"the huntsman says as he drops the dagger falling to his feet as he drops to his knees holding his face in his hands.george comforts snow as his wife was still on alert not dropping her stance.

Soon the huntsman confessed that there mother the evil queen wanted her killed.lilac looks at the huntsman in disbelief that her mother would go this far as she shakes her head.

The huntsman tells the three of them they need to run and hide cause the evil queen won't give up on her envy and wanting anyone who standing in her way of being the fairest of them all before the three of them run into the deep forest not realizing what lies ahead.