Chapter 6

After a long day of cleaning the three were tired as they each have a candle giving them light"I think it's to from all of us to get some rest snow"lilac says.

Snow white nods her head"I agree lilac it's been a long day of cleaning "she says with a yawn as she ,lilac and George walk over to a wooden stair case with the animals"lets see if there are some beds up here"snow says leading the way as the animals follow while the turtle climbs after slowly as he used his mouth to pull him up on each step.

Soon they come to the only door as they all share a look before snow slowly opens the door as her candle gives some light as the door creaks showing a bedroom with all kinds of things laying around before snow gasps with a smile "oh little wooden beds"she says walking over.

She was right there were 7 beds as lilac counted them"huh strange "George says standing beside his wife.

"And each one has a name carved into it to"lilac says.

Snow nods her head"she's right doc, happy, Sneezy, dopey, "she reads before laughing"oh what funny names for children! Grumpy, bashful and sleepy "she says before yawning"I'm a little sleepy my self "she says before sitting the candle up on a wooden mantle.

"I think it's time for all of us to get to bed"lilac says as some animals yawned to. Snow layed across the other three while lilac and her husband George layed on the others before soon they were asleep as one of the birds blew out there candles and covered them up with the sheets as a few animals fall asleep as well the turtle how ever was almost to the top of the stairs.

"heigh ho high ho"can be heard song in the distance as the animals quickly wake up"heigh ho heig ho"before soon the scrambled up from there sleeping spots as they rush over to the window"heigh ho high ho it's home from work we go heigh ho heigh ho heigh ho" was song followed by whistling before they quickly run out the room"heigh ho heigh ho it's home from work we go" the turtle finally makes it up just as the others animals were rushing out the room Making him hide in his shell as it spins falling flat as the others run down the stairs before the turtle smiles going to walk down the stairs but ends up tripping as he stumbled down before sliding the last bit slamming against the wall falling on its shell.

The others were shown running out the open door as whistles were heard as they quickly run into the forest hiding "heigh ho heigh ho heigh ho heigh ho heigh ho it's home from work we go"as the draws from the mine were shown in single file as the march forward whistling "heigh ho heigh ho heigh ho heigh ho it's home from work we go heigh ho heigh ho heigh ho heigh...."they sing before doc stops all  sudden "look!"he says pointing forward as they crash into him.

"Our hy! The lits light...uh the lights lit"he stutters as they all Rush to the trees to look poking there heads through the gaps as see a light glowing in there home if only they new that they would three new people two princesses and a knight.