Chapter 9

Lilac nods her head before whistling really loud making her husband and the drawfs pop there heads over the rail as snow hits the spoon against the giant pot" supper"she sings.

"Come and get boys!"lilac hollers as her husband was literally knocked down by the drawfs as the run over him cheering about food as she giggles covering her mouth when her husband got up dizzy before she makes her way up the stairs.

"Come on honey right this way"she says with a soft smile as she helps her husband down the stairs before she notices the drawfs gone as she looks around confused.

"Hey snow were are the drawfs"she asked as she helps her husband set down as he groans holding his head.

"I feel like I just got stamped over"he says holding his head as snow and lilac share looks if only he knew.

"Oh there out side washing up"snow says as she stirs the pot with a hum as lilac nods her head before helping sitting the plates and stuff on the table when the drawfs finally came back as lilac raised an eye at grumpy who looked more grumpy then usual before soon they all sat down and eat.

The queens castle was shown as the evil queen storms into her secret room realizing she had been tricked as her magic mirror gave her the truth as she lamps the door making her raven jump as it rested on a old skull that rest on a thick red book as a candle burns showing the ravens shadow on the stone wall.

"The heart of a pig the bondering fool"she hissed with a glare before throwing the small box as it crashes somewhere.

"I'll go myself to the drawfs cottage but not as my self"she whispered hatching a plan as she walks over to her shelf of books before pulling out an old spell book covered in dust and webs as she flips through the pages before smiling evilly finding the spell she was looking for.

"Mummy dust to make me old to shroud my cloak the black of night"she says as as she hold up a glass challace as she was holding a glass tube filled with black liquid as she pours it in with tye mummy dust.

"To age my voice an old hags cackle 'she says before a orange liquid was shown bubbling in a glass container as she turns a small nob as it bubbles more before the sound of an old hags cackle is heard from it before drops of the liked drop into the cup making it red.

"To whiten my hair a scream of fright"she says walking over to a different container as she turns a nob as a haunting scream comes out in a shape of a ghost before disappearing as the liquid turns green 

She was then shown standing as she holds up the challace as a storm was raging outside "a blast of wind to fan my hate"she says as a sudden win flys around her "a thunder bolt to mix it well and now began my magic spell"she says as her reflection was shown in the bubbling liquid as she then drinks it before dropping the glass as it shattered a she bends over holding her neck breathing heavily as the room spins a whirl wind of dark colors as her spell starts her hair now flying around her as lighting flashes as it turned white before her hands were turning old and wrinkle as her nails and fingers grow sharp and boney as her Cloak turns black before she was left breathing heavily as her voice changed as she laughs with an old hags cackle.

as she was shown completely transformed as her hair was long and grey as she wore a pure black cloak with the hood up as her face was wrinkled and old with a long nose with a wort as her eyes were big and round with eyebrows and rotten teeth as she scared her raven as it falls into the skull hiding but she knew the disguise was not enough as she brews a different potion in a cauldron before dipping a few apples in poison as she pulls them out the liquid forming the symbol of death as she cackles.

Later on music can be heard from the cottage as lilac was shown dancing with her husband as the drawfs were making the music.

"I haven't danced like this in ages"lilac says with a laugh as they danced around the room as the drawfs countie to make music as grumpy was at the piano soon snow joins in the fun with doopey and Sneezy who dressed up as a tall person and dance with snow white before the music comes to an end as they all clap and cheer not realizing what tomorrow will bring.