chapter 2

The three ran through the forest as their clothes got torn by the branches. Lilac and snow stepped on a piece of ground that wasn't solid snow screamed as they fell through as George fell down below them in the water before he breaks through the surface coughing as he looks up at his wife and snow.

Lilac grunted as the vine swayed before she gasp falling but George breaks her fall as they splash.

Snow whimpers afraid before the vine snaps as she falls into the water. She gets up with a gasp before seeing a alligator but was actually a log before thrashing through the water to land as she runs deeper into the forest.

Lilac and George stand up breathing hard before hearing snow scream of fright as the trudge through the water to land as they run to where she screamed. Lilac runs through a bush seeing her little sister curled up into a ball as she runs over kneeling down"it's ok snow I'm right here"lilac says as she pulls snow into her arms as the young girl shivers.

The once dark forest was slowly lighting up making it look more bright and beautiful. Soon a small rabbit can be seen making its way cautiously to the strange humans before them. As it gently snifs snow who lifts her head out of the lilacs shoulder before gasping seeing the little rabbit as it got spooked as it and the other animals run and hide.

That when lilac and George looked around seeing all the animals of the forest before lilac smiles as she watched her little sister coax a baby rabbit to come back to her.

Lilac then turns to see a family of deer before the Bambi comes over to her cautiously. She smiles gently while holding out her hand for the dear to sniff as the other animals watch with curiosity written on their facial expressions.