Prologue

This may contain sexual content so if you are not comfortable, you may leave. Please leave comments and tell me if you like it or not.

And this is my first ever story so it may sound bad but I'm trying to improve! And also, I know I have many grammar mistakes, I apologize and it's because I'm not English, I'm Japanese, so spare me! 

*Chapter 15 is on private because of mature content*

PROLOGUE:

The door slammed behind me. I turned around and see Harry locking the door. My heart started beating super fast. It's like whenever i'm with him, i can't control myself. I just wanna jump on him and rip his close off. He slowly walked twards me. His eyes looked like he wanted to attack me and throw me on the bed. I backed up and hit the computer desk. He had no idea. One touch and i could just be all over him. I tried to avoid that.

"Alex..." He whispered in my ear making me get goose bumps down my body. I tried to back up, but the damn desk was in the way. Harry got closer and closer. He got a hold of my arm and gripped it tight. "Don't play games with me" he whipered in my ear again. I wanted to run off, but i couldn't get away from his grip.

"What are you talking about? You're the one who's playing games Styles, the one with the girlfriend, remeber?" He gripped me tighter.

"I mean with my friends. They can't have you." He said angrily. I looked at him. His eyes turning dark. He pushed is body against mine chest to chest. I couldn't handle it anymore

"And why is that Styles? Why can't they have me?" I whispered seductively into his ears. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

"Because if i can't have you, than nobody can." He said biting my neck sending me pains down my back. I moaned as he marked me giving me pleasure.

************************************

DONT FORGET TO VOTE !(: