Chapter 18

I got 35 on flappy birds! I probably won't get pass that though.

Anyways, I have no school tomorrow because the snow, Im gonna write(:

*************************************

Harry's POV

A few hours passed by, Alex and I sat in her room and just hung out like friends. We talked, laughed, and joked around. It was really nice seeing her actually smile.

"I'm gonna turn some music on." She says walking over to her red speaker.

The first song she plays is 'First Date' by Blink-182. A few minutes ago, we were talking about who our favorite songs and artists were. I remember Blink-182 was one of them. She actually likes a lots of boy-bands.

Alex sat on the small couch beside the tall book shelf. She's on her phone and I can't help but stare at her. She's just so beautiful no matter what the hell she's doing.

She looks up at me and gives me a grin.

"What?" I ask curiously, wanting to know why she's looking at me the way she is.

"Let's go to the club!" She says jumping off the couch.

"Sure, it's not like we have anything else planned. But I'm not changing. I'm going just like this." I say looking down at my white t-shirt and black jeans.

"Whatever, I'm changing thought." She says walking into the bathroom.

While she was in there, I decided to change the song.

"Alex! How do I change the music?!" I yell to her.

"Change it on my phone!" She tells from the bathroom.

I pick her phone up and go to her music. I look through her playlists and there was one that caught my attention. It was named 'Him'. I was curious and when I looked through it, it was all of my favorite songs that I told her when we were talking. Every single song I named was on there. I smiled and put her phone down.

About 30 min later Alex comes out of the bathroom with her dirty blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail.

"Does my hair look okay?" she asks.

"You look beautiful as always babe." I reply answering her question.

"Now all I need is a dress. Hmmm, what should I wear?" She walks over to her closet and opens the door.

"Oh, this one!" she says running back into the bathroom.

She comes out wearing a dark blue dress with only one strap over her shoulder, and short enough to when she bends down, her ass is exposed.

"Harry, help me zip this up," she says turning around.

I walk over to her and zip her dress up. I wrap my hands on her waist and I started to leave a trail on kisses on her neck.

"Harry, stop," she says putting her hands on top of mine.

I got down to her collar bone and started sucking on that spot. Gliding my tongue over it, making her moan. I left a love bite on her collar bone where everyone could see it. I let her go and said "Alright, lets go."

"Wait! I need to get my purse and my shoes." She quickly rushed to her closet and bent down and got her shoes. Fuck, I don't think I can control myself around her tonight.

"Okay, let's go. Are we taking your car?" She asks and I nod.

We get into my car and I ask "Which club are we going to?"