Chapter 23

Alex's POV

"I think I want to hangout with Niall today." I say to Harry while I put my clothes on. I haven't seen any of my friends for days and I miss them. Louis and Layla are on vacation to Italy, Liam is with his girlfriend, and Zayn and I haven't talked ever since that incident, so I don't have any other friends to be with besides Niall.

"Fuck no, he's getting nowhere near you. I still can't believe you guys fucked. " Of course, he has to being it up.

"I was upset and drunk. And sex was the way to go at the time. Now please son't bring it up again." I feel bad but that's always what i've done. When I was in High school and things were going really bad, I would use sex for a distraction. But now, thats changed. I haven't had sex for a few days since Harry came here.

"Hangout with someone else." He suggests and I am starting to get angry.

"Either Niall or Zayn. Your choice, but I'm going to hangout with a friend." I argue back.

"Fine, but I have um, things to do. But if he lays a finger on you, you better call me." He says and I nod my head. I wonder where he has to go. He never tells me and it worries me.

"I'm serious Alex," he says and I walk over to him and hug him.

"You're the only one I want. No one else." I say and he hugs me tightly. He lifts my chin up and kisses me softly.

"I'm going to call Niall and see if he could come over." I grab my phone from the table and click on Niall's number. He is quick to answer his phone.

"Alex!" He screams and I laugh.

"Hey Niall," I greet him.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to see if we could hangout. I missed you so much. I haven't seen you in days!"

"'Course I will hangout with you. I'll come to your house and then we can decide what we could do. Sounds good?" he sounds excited and I am as well.

"Alright, bye." I say hanging up.

"Niall will be here soon, when are you leaving?" I ask Harry.

"I'll leave when he gets here. I want to make sure he doesn't try to do anything with you." He is sat on the couch with his arms a crossed and I can't help but laugh. "What?" he questions.

"Nothing, it's just that you're so worried about me, and you really don't have to be. It's just Niall. You should know him better than me. He wouldn't try anything." I say convincing him, he needs to trust Niall because he is his best friend.

"I guess you're right. But i'm still waiting." He can be so damn obnoxious sometimes.

"Alright. So, where do you need to go anyways?" I ask curiously.

"I just have things to take care of. You don't need to worry about it." He says avoiding the subject.

He won't tell me anything and that worries me. What if he's keeping secrets from me? Like that girl Cheryl, Harry wouldn't tell me anything about her. But I need to trust him and I need to stop thinking negatively because it's not good for me. Whatever this relationship Harry and I have, I don't want it ruined. Even in we're not dating.

After about 15 minutes later, my door bell rings and I quickly rush over to the door. I open the door and Niall stands there. I really missed my blue eyed friend. He always made me feel better.

"Niall!" I scream and jump onto him hugging him. I literally jump on him and he catches me. He carries me inside and spins me around. "I missed you so much!" I say excitedly.