Chapter 6

Sorry Chapter 5 was short. This chapter will contain some sexual content. Enjoy!!

*************************************

Zayn carried me throught the door kissing my neck. I was still in my bra and knickers and i was freezing.

"Uh Zayn, i think you're. forgetting something." I said pointing at the door that was still opened.

Zayn dashed to the door and slammed it, but didnt lock it. Eager are we Zayn? He continued kissing my neck and then to my collar bone. He took my knickers off and threw it on the floor. We had a makeout session on the way to bed. I was now on top stradling him, playing with his belt. He moved his hips turning me on. He ripped his jeans off and only in his boxers. He had a massive boner. It was fucking sexy. Zayn's hand trailed down my entrance, still grinding against me.

All the sudden the door flung open. I looked to see who it was; I saw Harry fucking Styles standing there. Ofcoutse it's him, out of all the people. His eyes turned dark and hus face flushed in anger. This is the second time he cock-blocked us.

"Are you fucking kidding me Harry?"

Zayn said angrily at Harry, and pulling himself away from me. I was fucking naked.

"ZAYN!" I yelled at him cause i was fully exposed.

"Oh fuck, sorry babe" he said pulling me behind him covering me.

"What the fuck do you want Harry?" Zayn said.

"What were you doing?" Harry asked. I could tell he was mad, pissed, annoyed, but mostly jealous.

"Well nothing now oviously. You had to come and cock-block again!" Zayn said yelling at him.

"Again? You mean you've tried to do this with Alex more than once?!" He said angrily.

"Okay, Harry you need to leave" I budded in on their argument which was clearly going nowhere except downhill.

"I'm not done here Alex, Zayn needs to realise you're not just some piece of meat he can claim."

"Right, because the way you treat me is any better? Calling me a skank?" I argued back.

"You treat me worse than Zayn, at least he doesn't act like I'm his fucking rag doll, he doesn't call me a slut or tell me who I can and can't sit with. Jesus Harry, you only met me yesterday and you're already acting like a possessive boyfriend, newsflash Styles, I'm not fucking Rose" I looked into Harry's eyes as they grew angrier by the second.

At any second, i feel myself tearing up. I tell myself to stay strong but i just cant righy now.

"Fine, if you won't leave I will" I spat as I picked up one of Zayn's shirts off the floor and threw it on.

I turned and kissed Zayn with as much passion and lust as I could before I turned and walked past Harry, barging his shoulder slightly as I did.

I got all the way up to my room before I realised I hadn't taken my luggage out of the van yet, I grunted as I walked back down the stairs and towards the car. I had two suitcases and two average bags which I assumed I could pull upstairs all at once, simply because I was a lazy bitch who didn't want to walk back down the stairs again. I made it all the way to the top of the final stairs when a bag rolled off my shoulder and tumbled down.

I heard footsteps behind me. I swear, if it's Harry, i might just kick him in the balls. I turned around and saw locks of curls. Ofcourse, it was Harry. It just had to be him.