Chapter 7

Haven't updated in a while but i'll start writing again(:

*************************************

I turned around to see the one person i don't want to talk to right now, Harry.

"Alex....im so-" He begins saying.

"No Harry, just dont even bother ok. Im tired of you messing with my fucking emotions. All you do is hurt me and I can't handle it anymore. So please, just leave me alone...." I say walking away.

I feel Harry grab my hand and I tried to escape his grasp but he's too strong. He pulls me back so I'm now facing him.

He steps closer to me putting both his hands on my waist. He pulls me toward him our faces almost touching.

"I know I'm a dickhead, and I just cant help it because you make me feel insane and my heart aches for you. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way specially because I'm with Rose but you drive me crazy. You make me want to argue with you, than make up and cuddle and shit." Harry confesses and I'm shocked.

"Harry, you can't keep fucking with my emotions. You have Rose and not me. I don't want to be the girl who ruins a relationship ok. Please stay away from me Harry."

I try not to cry but tears escape my eyes and it won't stop.

"I fucking can't stay away! haven't you realized that already?! I try so damn hard every time but i always end up wanting you in every damn way."

He notices that I'm now crying. He steps closer and tried to hug me but I stop him.

"Stop, just stop. You said it yourself, I'm just a fuck and dump. Stay the fuck away from me Harry ok? Don't talk to me or come near me."

I finally run off leaving Harry standing there. He has Rose so why is he like that towards me? Im nothing special. We barely even know each other so why does he have those feelings for me.

I try to clear my head by going to Niall's room. I knock on the door waiting for him to answer. Maybe he's still at the lake?

"Who is it?!" i hear Niall yell from inside.

"Open the damn door!" I yell chuckling.

The door flings open and i see Niall only in his swimming trunks. He pulls me in and shuts the door.

"Alex, have you been crying love?" Niall asked worriedly.

I wiped my tears off.

"Um yeah.....me and Harry just got in a fight. But I'm all good." I said try to pull off a fake smile.

"Your fake smile tells me you're not even close to ok. Please tell me what happened babe. Do I need to go kick his ass?" he said sitting me on his bed.

I lightly chuckled at his comment. He's too cute.

"Yeah, he definitely needs some ass kicking." I said laughing with Niall.

When I'm with Niall, i can smile and have a laugh. Its nice actually. I need someone like him by my side. Unlike Harry, messing with my emotions and making me cry. He is such a dick.

I stared out Niall's window, reminding me how much I miss my grandma. She was always there for me. I would always go to her when my step dad would.........when he would beat me. She made me feel safe, but now shes gone.

I start to tear up again thinking of my grandma. Damn, i've been crying a lot. Maybe I shouldn't have came on this trip. Not to mention Layla and I haven't talked or hung out together in a while.....

All the sudden, i feel Niall pick me up from behind. I start kicking my feet in the air trying to escape.

"Niall what the fuck? Let go of me!" I said laughing.

He threw me onto the bed and he started tickling me to where I couldn't speak anymore because I was laughing too hard. I tried to crawl away but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back. He tickled my stomach and I couldn't help but scream my head off.

Im super ticklish ok.

As soon as I screamed, Niall stopped. I quickly got up and ran away from him still laughing. I turned around to see if he was going to attack me again but he just stood there with a shocked face.

"Damn Alex, you didn't have to scream that loud! it sounded like I was going to murder you!" he said making us both laugh.

"Your fault! You're the one who decided to tickle me to death." I said to him while holding up his pillow in front of me to protect myself.

"Babe, please come back over here. Im all lonely..." Niall told me with the cutest pouty face.

He was so fucking adorable.

I decided to get him back. I ran over to him and jumped onto him. I wrapped my legs around his torso and wrapped my arms around his neck so i wouldn't fall off.

But he tripped and we both fell onto his bed.

He fell first so now I was straddling him. We both laughed until it got super awkward.

Oh shit, I forgot I was still wearing Zayn's shirt and my knicker. All my clothes are in my room.

I decide to get up, but I felt Niall's hand gently grab ahold of my waist and pushed me back down. He slowly rose up towards my face. His hand cupping my face. Our faces were close enough to where I can hear Niall's heavy breathing. We were almost close to kissing until the door slammed open.

Has anyone here heard of this thing called locking and knocking? God, no one can get privacy here.

Standing at the door entrance was Harry. Why out of all the people? Harry rushes towards us and grabs my wrist.

"Alex, what the fuck are you doing? I heard you scream so I came as fast I could and I find you humping my mate?!" Harry yelled so his eyes darkened.

Did he just...... Did he just say I was "humping"? Oh hell to the mother fucking no.

"Excuse me? I was NOT "humping" Niall. We fell because I jumped onto him and he lost balance. Don't just fucking assume shit. Why are you so stubborn? And why do you give a fuck if I was humping Niall. Last time i checked, Im not your girlfriend." I said giving Harry a smirk.

I was done with Harry's shit so I decided to leave. I walked up to Niall and kissed him on the cheek just to piss Harry off.

Walking towards the door, Harry still stood there. He wouldn't move so I pushed him. Nope, not strong enough. He just wouldn't move. I tried one

more time to push him but then he grabbed me and put me on his shoulders.

"Let go of me you little fucker!" I yelled trying to kicking my legs but he was stronger than me.

"I''ll take good care of her." Harry said to Niall winking.

Niall just stood there not knowing what to do. Before I was able to tell Niall to help me, Harry ran out the room and shut the door behind us.

Thanks Niall, way to help me.

I stopped trying to struggle my way out because I knew he was stronger than me.

He walked towards my room and silly me, I had forgotten to lock my door. He opened my door and dropped me onto the bed locking the door behind us.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡