Chapter 15

Xiao Zhan abruptly opened his eyes. He was drenched in a cold sweat.

He was still lost in between dream and reality, so when he found himself in the arms of someone, he jerked away as he turned around.

Wang YiBo, who was hugging Xiao Zhan from behind, woke up. "It's okay, Zhan-ge. I'm here." He softly said. He didn't get confused with Xiao Zhan's action as he instantly got the gist of what might have happened.

Instead, it was Xiao Zhan who was confused. There was uncertainty in his eyes as he looked at Wang YiBo from within a short distance gap. "YiBo?"

"Yes, Zhan-ge." Wang YiBo smiled.

Still, Xiao Zhan couldn't help being a little bit more doubtful. "You're...really YiBo?"

Wang YiBo found it a bit funny." Did you dream about a fake me?" He chuckled. "I have a lot of proof that I'm the original one but I'm sure that there's no way a fake can perfectly copy me. I think you will be able to see it yourself if you observe more."

Xiao Zhan stared at him in a daze.

'It was just a dream...?'

The Wang YiBo in front of him didn't have the same voice. He didn't call him 'A-Zhan' either.

Xiao Zhan brought his hand to Wang YiBo's face and touched it. Wang YiBo then put his hand over Xiao Zhan's, pulled it down to his lips and kissed Xiao Zhan's palm.

Xiao Zhan pressed his lips together. This is his YiBo. That Wang YiBo with a creepy voice was just a bad dream. His real Wang YiBo was there in front of him.

Xiao Zhan moved closer. He wrapped his arms around Wang YiBo and buried his face in the sturdy but comfortably warm chest. Wang YiBo hugged him back and also buried his face on top of Xiao Zhan's head.

Xiao Zhan was soon drowsy again. He felt sorry that their first night together was spent with just him crying his entire heart out, but to end their night sleeping like this didn't seem bad either. It felt rather nice.

They slept and woke up in each other's arms. This comfort was very new to Xiao Zhan but it wasn't hard to get used to it. In fact, it was going to be very easy to become accustomed and dependent on this warmth.

"YiBo..."

"Hm?"

"I think..." Xiao Zhan adjusted his position, making himself more comfortable in Wang YiBo's embrace. "I need to speak to A-Xun."

Xiao Zhan didn't speak a word to Zhan Xun when that happened. He just immediately cut off all communications. Besides being scared to face Zhan Xun, Xiao Zhan didn't have the energy to explain himself. When he got married to Xiao Zi, he knew that the news would eventually reach Zhan Xun and Xiao Zhan didn't have the guts to even just imagine how he would react. He felt useless. So he thought it would be best if Zhan Xun would just hate him forever. That would work for his tired being. At that time, he was so tired of everything.

But now, Xiao Zhan realized how unfair he had been to Zhan Xun. He shouldn't have deprived him of the truth that Zhan Xun had the right to know, for Zhan Xun might also have been suffering from a trauma that was caused from an unclarified understanding.

Wang YiBo sighed as he said, "I'm dating Xiao Zhan, Xun-hyung."

In front of Wang YiBo was Zhan Xun. He had messaged for a meetup.

No matter how much Wang YiBo thought about where he should start, he's never someone who can beat around the bush. He could only speak straight-forwardly and right on point.

Zhan Xun was speechless for a while before his face slowly turned cold. "I was wondering why you suddenly wanna meet. So it was just because of this? You just wanted to tell me about this?"