Chapter 52 Follow-up (2)

return

Back to 70 with the refrigerator

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 52 Follow-up (2)

    The Liujiawan brigade is very close to the Red Star brigade, and the two brigades are separated by a lake.

    It was a sunny day in April. By the open lake, several women were already fetching water and washing clothes. The chattering sound is mixed with the bang of the laundry hammer, and the breeze blows across the face from time to time, making people feel comfortable.

    "Hongqi, Junzi, where are you guys going?" Aunt Cuihua, who was doing laundry, looked up and greeted the two brothers walking with the family dog.

    "Auntie, isn't it a holiday today? I haven't come out for a long time. Let's go for a walk." After speaking with a smile on her face, Wu Jun pulled the red flag and quickened her pace. Because if you really stop to talk, you will definitely talk endlessly.

    After the aunts saw the two brothers, they didn't feel sorry for their parents, and the topic naturally turned to the marriage of the two brothers.

    "You said that Hongqi and Yunzi both look pretty good, are they engaged?" A black-faced woman looked at Aunt Cuihua. Aunt Cuihua is an accountant's daughter-in-law, and she walks close to the captain's house, so she can probably hear some rumors.     Aunt Cuihua glanced sideways at the black

    -faced woman, she didn't know what she thought, and said with a smile: "I'm an outsider, how can I know about her? Why, who do you want to match up with?"

Seeing that she couldn't find any news, the woman buried her head in her clothes again. Looking at the momentum, it feels like the clothes are going to be torn.

    Another white-faced woman pulled Aunt La Cuihua and signaled her not to care.

    Wu Yun didn't know that the two brothers were just passing by, which caused a small-scale gossip.

    Right now, he is inquiring about the Liujiawan Brigade with Hongqi.

    Because he grew up in the county when he was a child, even though he returned to live in the village when he was eight years old, but because of his shy personality, he didn't have any special friends in the village. It was only occasionally taken by my cousin to play with the children in the same village. Therefore, he really had never been to the Liujiawan Brigade.

    The two asked and answered questions like this, and walked for about an hour before arriving at the village entrance of Liujiawan. If you punted from Tiaohu Lake, it would take less than 20 minutes to get there. However, they can only get there by detouring the entire lake on foot.     The entire Liujiawan houses looked no different from those of the Red Star Brigade, most of them were earthen embryo houses. Some roofs are tiled, and there are occasional thatched sheds. Everyone's living conditions are similar.     Several children playing with mud on the ground saw two strange youths enter the village, one of them was holding a puppy, and they dropped the mud in their hands in fear, shouting loudly: "Someone is coming, A newcomer is coming" and dispersed.     Wu Jun and Hong Qi looked at each other in blank dismay. Could it be that they look too scary? Generally, the children in the village are quite courageous.     Thinking of this, the two walked along the village road.     There are no adults on the village road, and occasionally there are a few children, and they hide when they see them. The two became more and more confused.     The farther in, the closer to the ground, Big Big Wolf with the most sensitive nose couldn't help but sneezed a few times. Wu Jun and Hong Qi also gradually smelled a pungent smell, and felt dizzy after smelling it for a long time.     It didn't take long to reach the collective land. The collective land of Liujiawan is at the back of the village, relatively close to the living area.     Now, Wu Jun saw a large area of ​​scorched yellow in the field on the left, and the pungent smell came from there. I thought: This should be the land where the herbicides have been poured.     Most of the people working are in the field on the right. At a glance, everyone was burying their heads and waving their hoes hard, wishing to dig out the things there. Looking at this formation, it is exactly the same as the Red Star Brigade more than a month ago. However, the grass was not so thick at that time. Looking at the grass here now, the height is not high, but it looks dense and dense, making it difficult to get under your feet.     Someone has noticed both of them.