Chapter 85 Extra Story: Jun Zi and Lao Gong

return

Back to 70 with the refrigerator

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 85 Extra Story: Jun Zi and Lao Gong

    A spring breeze blows all over the land of China.

    Wu Jun was sitting on the sofa at home, looking at the newspaper in her hand, feeling very happy. Since the textile factory was reorganized, he still returned to work in the canteen. Over the years, he has learned a lot from Master Li.

    "What's the matter? You're so happy."

    When Li Gong came out of the study, he saw Wu Yun smiling until he couldn't see. Walking over, he raised his hand to caress his cheek. Lying on the sofa, she put her head on Wu Yun's legs, the corners of her mouth slightly raised.

    Wu Yun was amused by his rascal appearance. Putting down the newspaper in his hand, he combed his hair with his fingers.

    In the past few years, the two of them have changed a lot.

    Like Wu Yun, who has grown taller. The whole body is much taller and straighter than before, and it is no longer that thin and thin body. However, he was still not as tall and strong as Li Gong. This guy, working hard tomorrow and tomorrow, his body is still the same as before, stiff, but his hair is quite thick. While combing his hair, he imagined that Li Gong would become a Mediterranean.

    "Puchi..." Wu Yun made herself laugh.

    Originally, she was enjoying Wu Jun's comfort with her eyes closed, but when she heard laughter, she opened her eyes and saw Wu Jun looking at her hair, laughing like a little mouse who stole oil.

    "Yunzi, I'm having fun again. Did you see the news just now?"

    Seeing that Li Gong didn't ask himself deeply, Wu Jun quickly replied: "Yes! I heard the news about the opening of the market from my father before, so I told him Uncle San has discussed it. Do you think I should resign now?"

    Wu Jun had already planned to open a restaurant after the market opened. Not to mention how much you earn, but earn some money, buy prescriptions in the city, and take grandpa and grandma by your side to take care of them. Although the two elderly people are still in good health, it is his wish to live together as a family.

    It's not like Li Gong never said, let him take his grandpa and grandma to live together. However, he thought that this house belonged to Li Gong after all, and his grandfather would definitely not want it. I had no choice but to politely decline Li Gong's request, and returned to the brigade only once in ten days and half a month.

    Li Gong took the hand on his head to his own, and mosuo gently: "You can discuss this matter with third uncle. However, the address of the restaurant will be changed. I received the transfer order and will Go back to work in the city."

    Wu Jun smiled and said, "Third Uncle has informed me a long time ago. At that time, the local Third Uncle will be in charge, so I'll just do the kitchen work."

    Thinking of this, he sighed: " You said, we all went to the city, what about grandpa and grandma? I want to resign after the new year. Then I persuade grandpa and grandma to go to the city with me. Otherwise, I can’t rest assured.”