Chapter 65

return

Back to 70 with the refrigerator

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 65

    Sure enough, before they got close to the educated youth spot, they saw many people from the brigade outside.

    Some people were still eating with pancakes in their hands, and some people actually found a bench from nowhere and sat in the front row, holding a bowl and drinking mush. If it weren't for the crowds around here, it would be like watching TV while eating at home. However, there are few entertainments these days, so everyone has a heart to watch the fun.

    Wu Yun followed behind Hong Qi, carefully pushed aside the crowd and squeezed in. This aroused the dissatisfaction of several aunts, and they turned around to accuse the young people of being ignorant. But he stopped before he could speak, and greeted the captain behind with a smile.

    Uncle Wu followed behind the two juniors with a dark complexion, thinking that this matter must be that shit again. The unbearable scolding continued to be received by his ears.

    "You rascal, you actually hit my precious granddaughter's attention. If my old lady wasn't smart, my granddaughter would have been ruined by your rascal today..." The

    three of them managed to get inside, and sure enough, they saw a young man in the courtyard of the educated youth. The mean-faced old woman was yelling and cursing. Beside her, a girl with long braids was sitting on the ground, covering her face with her hands, her shoulders were trembling, as if she was crying. On the other hand, Liu Shiguo dragged a broken leg with a livid face, barely standing there with a cane.

    "What's going on here?"

    Hearing the captain's words, the mean woman stopped comically like a screaming chicken being choked suddenly. The girl paused without a trace, and then continued to whimper. And Liu Shiguo, with a look of relief on his face, moved desperately to the captain's side on crutches.

    The female educated youth's room, which had been closing the door tightly just now, finally had a movement.

    The three of Su Qing dressed neatly, and walked out from inside with helpless expressions on their faces. All three of them walked quickly behind the captain in unison and made clear their positions.

    Wu Yun nodded politely at the three of them, and then turned her gaze to the old and the young.

    The screaming old woman is the old lady of Willow Mouse, and although the weeping girl is still covering her face, Wu Jun already knows that she is the willow girl, the willow branch flower.

    Hong Qi also saw the identities of these two people, and hurried forward to whisper to his father. Then, after getting the order, he pushed aside the crowd and went out.

    In the courtyard, when Mrs. Liu saw the captain of the Red Star Brigade coming, she seemed to have an audience. After a brief silence, he actually thought of jumping at the captain.

    Wu Yun quickly pulled the uncle away, leaving Mrs. Liu in vain. She wasn't shy, and just sat down there, ignoring the chicken feces left on the ground, and continued to sing the big show.

    The team members who saw this scene outside were all whispering there.

    "Do you think this old woman is the captain's old friend? Why do you want to jump on him when you see the captain..."