Chapter 45

return

Back to 70 with the refrigerator

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 45

After tidying up the messy house, Wu Jun went to find Hong Mingliang. Although he had already guessed the whistleblower, he still had to borrow Hong Mingliang as a prop.

Wu Jun's home is not far from the educated youth spot, and as soon as he left the house, he met several aunts who were going to the educated youth spot. Seeing that something was wrong, he couldn't help but trot.

From a distance, the courtyard door of the Educated Youth Spot was open, and it was crowded with people. There are also several boys who like to join in the fun lying on the wall. The briquettes were watching with relish, and from time to time they would punch the air. After thinking for a while, he simply walked over to the briquettes and followed him to climb up the wall.

Now, the originally murky quarrel can be heard very clearly.

"Chen Zhixue, you don't have to pretend. You must be the one who reported it. We are all good young people who respond to the call of the country, and their roots are upright. You are destroying the unity of the educated youth."

Looking at Su Qing who was in a panic, An unusual excitement welled up in Chen Zhixue's heart. This kind of excitement made her unable to bear and began to speak: "Anyway, now that the leaders of the county are here, I'm not afraid of you, the educated youth leader. That's right, I was the one who reported it. It's reasonable for you to hide feudal superstition books."

After finishing speaking, he turned his head and looked flatteringly at the impatient Hong Mingliang who was waiting beside him and said, "Leader, I saw with my own eyes that there were a few ancient books in Su Qing's bag, and there were many unfamiliar words written on them. She She also bought a new box, she must have hidden those books in the box."

Ever since Hong Mingliang returned from Wu Jun's job without success, she was a little annoyed by this woman.

"Don't talk about it, let me go in and search." The

onlookers in the village usually don't have any entertainment activities, and they were stunned when they saw such a scene for the first time. The captain wanted to say something on the sidelines, but was held back by the red flag.

Hearing Hong Mingliang's order, these little red soldiers swarmed into the only two rooms like wild horses running wild.

Seeing this, Liu Shiguo hurried up to stop him.

"Hey, hey, fellow leaders, I live in this room alone, and this Su Zhiqing doesn't live here." As

soon as the words finished, the onlookers burst into laughter.

Little Red Soldier didn't care about this, he pushed Liu Shiguo away and rushed in and started rummaging through boxes and cabinets. Just kidding, the dozen or so brothers ran to this remote village early in the morning, if they didn't get anything, where would they put their faces. When I go back to the county, I can't be laughed to death by other brothers, so at least I can touch something and go back.

Seeing that he couldn't stop it, Liu Shiguo could only secretly rejoice that he was a cautious person and always carried his money and tickets with him. Otherwise, these things are probably meat buns beating dogs.