Chapter 53

return

Back to 70 with the refrigerator

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 53

    Hong Qi carried two ducks, and went to the aunt who was in charge of watching the ducks first to return them. And Wu Yun took today's hero to go home. The captain was in a hurry to find a few old guys to discuss the matter, and today's loss can't be taken for nothing.

    When I got home and looked at my watch, it was almost 12 o'clock. Grandma Wu heard the movement in the kitchen, poked her head out and said, "Why did you come back so late? I was still thinking about whether to leave a meal for you."

    Thinking of what happened just now, Wu Jun really responded: The forest is getting bigger , all kinds of birds. When you get older, anything can happen.

    Thinking of this, she coquettishly said, "Grandma, I'm going to starve to death. I'll eat two big bowls later."

    "What the hell, kid, don't talk nonsense. Let's talk after spitting." She scolded, but her eyes were kind looking at his eldest grandson.

    Wu Yun first washed the dog's paws and feet, and then loosened the dog's leash, allowing the dog to move freely. Only then did I straighten up and wash my face, hands and feet. After a wash, I went to the main room and drank a large cup of cold white water, which was refreshing.

    Then I sat down and told my grandpa what happened in Liujiawan today.

    The old man didn't expect that Liujiawan would do such a shameless thing, and he almost dropped the cigarette stick in his hand.

    Before the two could continue their conversation, Wu Tong came in with lunch.

    Clean up your mood, and the family will have a full meal first. After the meal, Wu Jun was going to take a rest.

    Unfortunately, today he is doomed not to be a lazy person. Because, the red flag came again.

    "Yunzi, my father asked me to invite my grandfather to the brigade headquarters."

    "What's going on?" Wu Yun asked suspiciously. In the middle of the day, it is generally not this time to ask the elderly to go out.

    "Hey, there are people from Liujiawan again. This time, Mr. Liu was invited. I'm afraid that my father will suffer. No, sneak out and prepare to call our uncle, second master, third master and others."

    Wu Yun immediately thought that maybe Liujiawan was going to let Mr. Liu come to ask for it. This strategy is really wicked. This old man Liu is of the same generation as his grandfather, and the two families are still somewhat distantly related. Grandpa Liu's aunt married Grandpa Wu's cousin. Turning east and west, each family has a little relationship.     If the opponent is really relying on seniority to suppress people, they can only send out grandparents with the same seniority as the opponent. If there are great-grandfathers, they should follow along to help. It's a pity that people nowadays don't live long, and most of them don't survive beyond seventy.     Thinking of this, Wu Jun carefully pushed away from Grandpa's room, and saw that the old man was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, not sure if he was asleep or not. Just as she was about to go out and ask her cousin to wait a while, she heard her grandfather say, "Junzi, is someone here?"     When Wu Yun heard that her grandfather hadn't fallen asleep, she was relieved, and hurriedly brought the red flag The message was said again.     Grandpa Wu knew that old man Liu was coming, so he couldn't sit still. Quickly asked Wu Yun to stand up, comforted his wife, and walked quickly to Uncle Wu's house with Wu Yun's support.     From a distance, I saw a lot of people gathered at the door of my uncle's house. When I got closer, I found a group of young people from Liujiawan were confronting the young people in their team. The scene was very tense.     And the voices of voices came from the uncle's house from time to time.     Grandpa Wu saw the angry faces of these young people, so he quickly ordered the juniors in his team to calm down. Then, let Wu Jun watch here, and walked in by himself.     Watching her grandpa enter, Wu Jun greeted the lead coal ball, and asked in a low voice, "Why are you all gathered here?" While speaking, she cast her eyes on the people from Liujiawan opposite. The leader over there is Liu Chunlin who I saw this morning.     "Don't talk about it, I was eating at home, and I was called by Hongqi to pull my brother over to help me watch." After speaking, he pointed at the people in Liujiawan, causing a commotion from the other party.