Varian talks to his uncle Fredric

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy.

Varian POV:

I ran to catch up with my uncle I said "Hey Uncle Fred guess what." Uncle Fredric said "I despise guessing games." I said "I'm going to be King of Corona rock." Uncle Fredric said "Oh goody." I said "Dad showed me the whole kingdom and I'm going to rule it all haha." Uncle Fredric said "Yes well forgive for not leaping for joy." I said "You know Uncle Fred when I'm king what does that make you." Uncle Fred said "A monkey uncle." I said "Your so weird." Uncle Fredric said "You have no idea so your father showed you the whole kingdom did he." I said "Everything." Uncle Fredric said "He didn't show you what's beyond that rise of the northern border." I said "No he told me to never go there." Uncle Fredric said "And he's absolutely right it's too far too dangerous only the bravest cheetahs go there." I said "There I'm brave what's is there." Uncle Fredric said "I'm sorry Varian to tell you I'm just looking out for the well-being of my nephew." I said "Right I'm your only nephew." Uncle Fredric said "All more reason for me to be protective a dark kingdom graveyard is no place for a young Prince oh oops." I said "Dark Kingdom graveyard wow." Uncle Fredric said "Oh yeah I've said too much. Well I suppose you'll have found out sooner or later you being so clever I don't know well just do me a favour. Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place." I said "No problem." Uncle Fredric said "There's a good lad you run along now and have fun and remember it's our little secret." I ran back too my mom and the others.