Eugene and Lance save Varian

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy and here's the drawings of Lance and Eugene (Eugene the raccoon and Lance is the hyena) so enjoy.

Varian POV:

Varian POV:

I was tired from running so I slowed down to the speed of walking. And I stop to rest and catch my breath. I look around me too see if the was any stream of water I can drink and cool myself down. Because of the blazing hot heat of the sun was causing me to talk to myself I said "Okay Varian you know your tired and hot and maybe thirsty but we have to keep going maybe if I keep walking I might find,  some shade and stream of body of water to drink and to cool myself down from the heat." I get up again and I started walking for a little bit and then I see a tree in the shade and walk slowly over to it and lay down passing out unconscious.

Eugene POV:

Me and Lance run in the distance and we see a flock of vultures me and Lance start acting at them. Eugene said "Get out get out and if you come back we'll eat you." I saw Lance eating a vulture that he killed I said "Lance I thought you said you were on a vulture free diet." Lance said "Sorry Eugene I was hungry." Lance walks over to something lying on the ground it's a cheetah cub Lance said "Hey Eugene you might want to come look at this I think he's still alive." I made a disgusting face as I walk over to check and I said "All rightly what do we got here." I pick up the paw away from the animal face and I see it was a cheetah I freak out and said "It's a cheetah." I get on Lance back and I said "Lance move it." Lance said "Come on Eugene he's just a little cheetah he's so cute and all alone can we keep him." I said "Are you nuts Lance we're talking about a cheetah.... Cheetahs eat guys like us."

Lance said "He's so cute. I said "He's going to get bigger." Lance said "Maybe he'll be on our side." Eugene said "That's the stupidest and dumbest thing I ever heard maybe he'll be." I think about the idea and then I said "Ive got it maybe he's on our side you know maybe having a cheetah around isn't such a bad idea." Lance said "So were keeping him." Lance pick up the small cheetah cub and puts the cheetah on Lance's back. I said "Of course we are now let's get out of here and find some shade for this little cheetah it's getting too hot." Lance run away with the cheetah on his back and wit me on his back.