Varian returns home to Corona Lands

Hi guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy.

Varian POV:

I was walking up a hill and I see and I see my home was destroyed everything was dead. And I couldn't believe that my uncle Fred let it get this bad and whatever it would take I was going to take back my kingdom. I hear Adrianna said "Varian... wait up." I see Adrianna walk over and said "It's horrible isn't it." Varian said "I didn't want to believe you." Adrianna said "Varian what made you want to come back." I said "I finally got the sense knocked into me and I have the bump to prove it besides this is my kingdom if I don't fight for it who will." Adrianna said "I will." I said "It's going to be dangerous." Adrianna said "Danger ha... I laugh in the face of danger." While she was laughing sarcastically.

Eugene said "I don't see anything funny about this." I see Eugene and Lance and I was happy to see them again and I said "Eugene, Lance what are you guys doing here." Lance said "At your service your majesty." While. Lance bowed at my feet. Eugene said "Ahhh where going to fight your uncle for this." I said "Yes Eugene this is my home." Eugene said "Well Varian if it's important to you then we will fight by your side until the very end." I was happy that I had a team to take back my kingdom while we think of a plan.