Varian vs Fred

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy.

Varian POV:

I see Fred running away like a coward and I roar of angry and take off running after Fred because I wanted to kill Fred. And he run past the flames and I start running up the cliff up to Corona Rock. And I see Fred leap through the flame. And I jump on after him... And I think said *in my mind* "Good Fred has nowhere to go and he's like murder." Fred said "Varian... Varian please... have mercy I beg you." I said "You don't deserve to live." Fred said "I am... family... these lions who are the real enemy... it's was their fault it was their idea." I said "Why should I believe you... Everything you ever told us was a lie." Fred said "What are you going to do Varian you wouldn't kill your own uncle."

I said "No Fred I'm not like you." Fred said "Oh Varian thank you you are truly noble I'll make it up to you promise. And how can I prove myself to you... tell me." I said "Run run away Fred and never return." Fred said "Yes of course as you wish your majesty." Fred gets hot flaming ashes in my eyes and I scream in pain and I use my arm to wipe my eyes. And then Fred starts to bite me and we tackled each other to the ground and we started fighting each other. And Fred sends me flying through the flames and I land on my back and I see Fred coming after me so I use my back legs to throw Fred off the cliff.