Eugene and Lance find out Varian is royalty

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy this really long chapter.

Varian POV:

I said "Adrianna great to see you what are you doing here." Adrianna said "What am I doing here what are you doing here. Then I heard Lance said "What's going on." I said "Lance this is Adrianna she's my best friend." Lance said "Friend." I said "Eugene get over here." I see Eugene walk over and I said "Eugene this is Adrianna." Lance said "Woah hold it... she was going to eat me and Eugene and everybody is okay with this... did he miss something." I said "Relax Lance." Adrianna said "Wait until everyone finds out you've been here all this time and your mother imagine what she will think when she finds out your alive." I said "She doesn't have to know, nobody has to know."

Adrianna said "Of course they do everyone thinks your dead." I said "They do." Adrianna said "Yeah they do... Fred told us about the stampede." I said "He did what else did he tell everyone." Adrianna said "What else matters your alive... that means your the king." Eugene said "King... lady... he's no King right Varian tell her your not a King." Lance said "King." I was thinking in my mind I said "Oh great and now Lance and Eugene see me differently." And I hear lance said "Your majesty I gravel at your feet." And Lance kisses my paw in which I didn't enjoy at all." And I said "Stop it." I move my paw away from Lance. Eugene said "It's not gravel it's grovel and don't do that he's not the King right Varian."

I said "No." Adrianna said "Varian." I said "No I'm not the king... Maybe I was going to be but that was long time ago." Eugene said "Let me get this straight your the King and you never told us." I said "I'm still the same cheetah." Lance said "Yeah but with power." Adrianna said "Can you guys excuse us for a few minutes." Eugene said "Whatever Varian has to say he can say it in front of us right man." I said "I think you better go now." I see Lance and Eugene leave. I said "Eugene and Lance you learn to love them." I notice that Adrianna was upset so I said "What is it." Adrianna said "It's like your back from the dead." And I said "Hey it's okay Adrianna." Adrianna said "I've really missed you Varian." And then Adrianna hug me and lick me on my cheek like a kiss. And I was shocked that Adrianna was hugging me.