The great Kings of the past

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy and we're happy we reach our read goal we hope to reach 400 or 500 without further a do enjoy.

Varian POV:

As we were walking my dad said "Adira take Adrianna home I got to teach my son a lesson alone." Adira said "Come Adrianna and you Varian I wish you luck he's very upset." I said "Bye Adrianna." She said "Bye Varian." Then I heard my dad said "Varian." I said "Yes Father." Quirin said "Varian I'm very disappointed in you, you could have been killed you deliberately disobeyed me and what's worse you could have put Adrianna in danger." I said "I was just trying to be brave like you." My dad said "I'm only brave when I have to be Varian being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble." I said "But you're not scared of anything." My dad said "I was today yes I thought I might lose you." I said "Even Kings get scared." My dad said "You know I think those lions were even scared cuz nobody messes with your dad come here you." I said "Ah dad hehe." I playfully nibbled him then I tackled him to the ground I said "We'll always be together right." Quirin said "Varian let me tell you something that my father told me look at the stars the great Kings of the past look down on us." I said "From the stars." Quirin said "Yes so whenever you feel alone just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you and so will I." I said "Wow." I see my mom waiting for us and then she said "Are my 2 boys coming in it's cold tonight." I said "Mom." My dad said "Varian why don't you go in if your lucky your mother will sing you a lullaby." Varian said "Yes." I ran inside then my mom came in I made myself comfortable and she said "You ready my baby." I said "Yes."
Then she sang.

Ulla:
Look at the stars
My darling baby boy's life is strange
And fuss filled with wonder and choice
Face each new sullen with ice clear and true I'm afraid of the unknown because
I'll face it to all with you look to the stars and gaze the moon
Even as these days pass I'm always thinking of your face each new day and keep your
Hope alive
I promise I will be there soon
It won't be long till I'm with you