Chapter 2: Prince Katsuki Bakugo

–Notes–

"»»——❀✿❀——««" = Flash Back

I do not own My Hero Academia (MHA) characters or franchises. Those rights belong solely to Kōhei Horikoshi. English dubs belong rightfully to Funimation and animations to Studio Bones.

I finally figured out how to make my quotations proper quotations on google docs (where I mainly write on cuz easier for me) . . . I wrote 67 chapters for my other novel before figuring this out . . . A simple unchecking a box of the preferences in tools . . . FML.

»»——❀✿❀——««

"I can't believe you overslept on such an important day!" A red dragon spoke, its large wings spread across the clouds he rode above. "How many times do I have to tell you Kirishima – It's better to arrive fashionably late." Bakugo was laying on Kirishima's back with one left in and one leg out. His arms resting on the back of his head. Kirishima rolled his eyes "Not when you are a prince and an important guest." Kirishima muttered under his firey breath. Bakugo back-kicked Kirishima, clearly hearing his comment. "Ow." Kirishima winced. Bakugo huffed "I didn't even want to come all the way here for that icy hot bastard's coming-of-age ceremony. But nooooooo, that old hag forced me to come cuz I need to "socialize" more." He did the quote gesture and blew a raspberry. He crossed his arms across his bare chest "I don't need to socialize." Bakugo added. The grumpy prince gazed over to the setting sun in the distance of this red sky above the clouds. They were unseen from fellow those below. It was peaceful and beautiful. "Bakugo, as your friend I think Queen Mitsuki is right. You cannot only have chef Sato, me, and Midoriya as your frien –" Bakugo interrupted him "Deku is not my friend. He's my rival." Bakugo corrected the patient dragon. Kirishima continued, "What I am trying to say is I think it would do you some good to branch out more. Before you say it, Quest doesn't count as socializing and branching out." Bakugo clicked his tongue. Getting a little ticked off by Kirishima knowing exactly what Bakugo was gonna say to avoid trying to socialize.

Bakugo let out a long sigh ". . . Maybe it couldn't hurt." Bakugo caved in on this persuasion. Kirishima's sharp dragon teeth formed a happy grin. "Yay! I am so proud of you for taking the first step bro!" Kirishima was moving from side to side fast out of excitement. His movements made Bakugo sit up and crawl over to Kirishima's head. Hitting his head once with his fist gently "Oi! Are you trying to make me throw up?!" Bakugo scolded the happy dragon "Whoops, sorry!" Kirishima giggled. Bakugo sighed and sat back. He looked forward and saw dark clouds forming near a far-ahead spot amongst the clouds. "Well, that doesn't look good," Kirishima stated the obvious. Bakugo pulled out a scroll and rolled it out in front of him. It was a map of the Sapphire nation. Bakugo quickly rolled up the scroll and shoved it into his travel sack. "That's where the Stark Kingdom is." He took hold of the body reigns on Kirishima. Kirishima knew on instinct from that slight tug on the reign for him to make haste. He increased his flying speed toward the dark clouds. Diving just before meeting the dark clouds. Once they were below the clouds the sounds of screams were in the air. "What the hell?" Bakugo looked down and saw many people in suits and fancy gowns running away from what he can predict was the castle. The closer they approached, the harder it was to see as a thick fog suddenly loomed around the castle. "Stay low and on guard." Kirishima nodded in response to Bakugo's orders. Kirishima slowed down and flew lower when he approached where the bridge would have been from where they last saw it before the fog covered the area.