Chapter 5: Lux Kingdom

–Notes–

I do not own My Hero Academia (MHA) characters or franchises. Those rights belong solely to Kōhei Horikoshi. English dubs belong rightfully to Funimation and animations to Studio Bones.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

You flipped yourself to the other side of the bed. There was this odd feeling telling you to open your eyes. When you did, a shadow hand was reaching for you amidst the dark room. You screamed and uppercut on instinct to the shadow monster. A crash was heard and it made Kirishima get up on his feet within an instant. He was in a fighting stance with his fist up. "What happened?! What's wrong (Y/n)?!" He asked you as he looked over at you. You were also on your feet. Your arm back and a pillow ready in hand to swing. "Shadow monster!!" You respond and pointed to the spot where the crash was heard with your free hand. Kirishima squints to see through the dark room with his tired eyes. "Bakugo?" He sleepily announced. You blinked twice "Huh?" You hummed. Your eyes adjusted to the dark room and the figure stood up . . . You recognized that crazy hair within the darkness . . . You didn't see his face but you could practically feel the burning glare already on you.

"WHO PUNCHES SOMEONE TRYING TO WAKE THEM UP!?!"

"WHEN THEY HOVER LIKE A CREEP YA DO!!!"

"CREEP?! YOU KEPT MOVING!! IT MADE IT HARDER TO WAKE YOU!!"

Kirishima yawned "Guys, it's the middle of the night. People are still sleeping." He rubbed one of his eyes. "Kiri is right! It's still nighttime! Why the hell are you waking us up for?!" You exclaimed as you point to the window with your pillow. Bakugo walked over to the window and yanked open its curtains. Blinding you and Kirishima with the morning sun. "The inn manager is a jerk but he does have a good investment in these blackout curtains." Bakugo said as he witness the two of you hiss at the forsaken morning sunlight. Kirishima groans tiredly and threw himself, face first, back on the bed "Five more minutes~" he muffled through the pillow his face was in. "Not a damn chance shitty hair." Bakugo dragged Kirishima by his foot out of the bed to the bathroom door. He dropped his foot when he made it to the door, no longer dragging him."You need to bathe and brush your teeth. (Y/n) needs to brush her teeth and get dressed too so don't take forever!" He said when he went to the bags to grab Kirishima's clothes as well as his toothbrush and then went to him again to give them to the tired dragon man. Kirishima groggily got himself up off the floor. "So bossy so early in the morning." Kirishima yawns again. Closing the door behind himself when he went into the bathroom to shower.

"Don't think I didn't see your ass get back in the bed either (Y/n)!!" Bakugo called you out which made you jump out of your skin. You pulled the blanket over yourself to hide from the early riser Bakugo. You heard his heavy feet march their way toward your bed. Bakugo tried tugging the blanket back but you held your ground by holding the blanket with all your might. "Stop being stubborn!!" He strained as he tried different angles to pull the blanket off of you. "Never!!" you barked back. Your stomach growled loudly which made both you and Bakugo stop fighting. You were hungry - No - the right term would be starving. You haven't eaten in almost two days. To be fair you were unconscious for most of those two days. "You don't get out of this bed (Y/n), I won't get you breakfast." He threatens which made you yank down the blanket that was over your face. "You wouldn't dare." You gasp, not believing he would dare use such methods. Bakugo smirks down at you "Oh I dare (Y/n). And I will go far as making you watch Kirishima and I eat." You sat up "Using food against me." You squinted your (e/c)'s at Bakugo "You monster." You sneer. This added more to the dragon prince's ego. Knowing he had the upper hand with the one with money. Knowing he's won this battle. You huff "You win this round blondie." You caved, defeated by the eccentric prince. Bakugo chuckled "Always do." He chirped with his nose held up high. You roll your eyes and force yourself to get out of bed.