Chapter II

I decided to go to Emerdy high school, where my cousin Sarah goes to

I decided to go to Emerdy high school, where my cousin Sarah goes to. I checken the website, and the dormitory is not necessary so I can stay at home with Chiba. It's not like I don't trust aunt Emiko with him, but I was more worried about anything happening to them. If 'Mother' found us, or worse, any of my dads old enemy we're fvcked. And in the worst case, I always have a gun on me.

Now, don't understand me wrong, I want to end all of this. But if you basically grew up, leaning how to kill people, you can't just drop that can you? So, it has become very hard to control my sanity.. that's why I kept killing. But only! The bad people, or people who were really pissing me off. Sometimes I even encountered people who had suicidal thoughts. I asked them if they wanted to go to a cafè nearby and talk about it. It really helped them, and me too Ig. It kinda distracted me a bit, and made me loose some of the burden I was wearing.. by just thinking about possibly helping them.

But, back to school! I already called there and made sure I was able to go there. My aunt also agreed and understood my conditions of wanting to stay with Chiba, since she knew about our history and past and the buissness from our father. She was a very sweet woman, and I appreciated her help, but at the same time, she also understood when things weren't something that conserned her or she needed to be trusted with. It's what made me choose her, the way she acts and yet she still wants to help. Even after what happened...

"N/n!! (Nickname)" I heard Chiba call out my name, and turned around just in time to catch the exited boy, who was jumping in my arms, expecting me to hold him with little efforts, which I did thanks to my training. I laughed it off, and carefully place him sideways my body, to hold him with one hand and ruffle his hair with the other one.

"What happened pumpkin?" I asked, smiling softly at the boy in my arms, who was smiling equally as wide as me if not more. He sure was happy, and it was the first time I've seen him this happy since we moved. I'm glad. He really was sad that he had to leave behind his friends back in German.. yes, we came from German. It is a beautiful country, and we were happy there, until it happened. That's when everything turned upside down...

_____________Flashback_______________

"Chiba!" The child screamed out in pain, they were not able to protect him that day.. and they hated themselves for it. The h/c child carefully limped over to the, now in blood covered boy, whom was crying out loud. Screaming in agony.. it was the only thing he could do right now, and his older sibling could to nothing but comfort him, and be there for him. It wasn't painful, what he was doing to them anymore, but it hurt little Y/N, seeing their brother hurt like this.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry..." they kept on mumbling into his ear, while stroking his hair in a particular motion, trying to calm him. But it was almost impossible after what just had happened, and their father didn't even care..