Chapter VI

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕...

Elijah looked at me confused, and I just smiled sweetly, but with a hint of slyness- what can I say? Confusing people is fun and obviously very interesting. You can study their personality! Most of them react very different and it's entertaining to see a persons reaction to a specific topic which confused them. And obviously my silent walk confused Elijah a lot. "Is something wrong?" I asked him, looking directly at his face, he was sweating a bit.. interesting. "Nope, all good" he said, returning to his careless attitute. These are going to be some very interesting next few years~

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Have fun sweety" Aunt Emiko embraced me into a last hug. Today was my first day at Emerdy high school, and I'm not going to lie I was nervous..  this is my first time going to an actual school, Kathryn (mother) was pretty rich and Chiba and me always had gone to fancy schools, which I found really annoying, especially most of the kids, but some were alright, like some of my friends. Speaking of them! I haven't heard from them in a while, I should text them.

"Bye aunt Emiko! Have fun Chiba" I said, giving both of them a small peek on the cheeks and ruffling Chibas hair, before making my way to the bus station. I never said the school was near our house- it was a 20 minutes bus ride, and I'm not really motivated to stand up earlier than I need to and skate over to school.. that would probably take me 30-35 minutes or more.. I entered the bus, lucky enough to catch a seat and pulled out my phone to check my messages. Oh, I really haven't checked any of them in days.. well-- let's see.

✨Jinx followers✨ 
(Fanfic recommendation: 'Wrong number (HxH)' from Iıhavenolive :))

Kita
Y/N!? Where the fvck are you--

Noah
Probably in jail

Mika
Noah! Surely not..

Mika
But seriously, Y/N we are
getting really worried you
haven't texted in days!

Noah
I'm sure she's fine-

Kita
Now she's definitly not..

Noah
Fvck you-

Kita
Nah, I gotta turn down
that offer ;)

Noah
😐

Y/N
Yo- guys chills..

Mika
Y/N! Where were you??

Noah
Kita literally pushed me
off a bridge--

Kita
You survived didn't you??