Chapter one

I got up from my bed before going downstairs. "We're late, let's go." Ben, my twin brother threw me a muslie bar which I didn't catch. Instead, I grabbed a soccer ball and tried to throw it at his head. Keyword: Tried. It bounced of his arm and hit the vase. "Like you said, we're late." I got in his car. He drove in complete silence. After he dropped me off, I went to the school assembly hall. There was some graffiti on the wall. Just then, the principal walked in. "Emerald. I can't belive you would do this." He sighed. "I didn't!" I yelled. "Well the evidence says otherwise." He put a hand on my shoulder and sat me between Martha and Bethany. "Isn't this a fun group. Welcome to detention." Principal Bently said. Spencer raised his hand. "I just want to say that I'm sorry." He said. "Thank you." Principal Bently sighed. "Principal Bently, all I did was make one call-" Bethany began. "Bethany, please. Your all here for a reason, you know what it is." "Actually, I don't." I spoke up. "Follow me." he took us to the Basement. "We are turning this into a new computer lab. But, it has to be cleaned. Of you go." he left. I grabbed a mop. "Yo, what's this?" Fridge asked Spencer. A light came from the corner of the room. "Yo, girl, you want to play?" Fridge asked. I called."Fine." He chose my character as Aillya Battlesworth an Assasin. Then, all I remember is Green and white.