Chapter sixteen

Alex

I had admitted that I like her. And she liked me too. It was night before we reached the statue. We talked about what to do, but next time I looked Van pelt was holding a gun to her head. "Hello, Pilot." He glares at me. She gave me a small smile. Spencer came up. "If you give me the jewel, I'll let Aillya go. Fair exchange, I belive." He said. "Don't give it to him!" She yelled. "Quiet!" He pushed the gun further into her hair. "I can't give you the jewel." He said. "5" "Spencer please!" "4" "I can't give it to you." "3 2" "Because I don't have it!" An elephant came through with Fridge on his back. "Zoology bitch!" He screamed. Emerald grabbed her gun and aimed it at him but didn't pull the trigger, because Spencer had gotten the jewel in the statue. "Call out it's name!" Emerald called. "Jumanji!" We all yell. A green light comes over us and I walk over to Emerald. I hugged her. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine." She smiled. Nigel drives over. "Greetings, trepid adventurers! This is where we must part. Dr. Bravestone, let me shake your hand." he said. As Spencer shook his hand he went out the same way he came in. "Ruby Roundhouse." He said and she disappeared. "I'll miss you the most-" "Get me the hell out of here." Fridge interrupted. "Sheldon Oberon." "Aillya Battlesworth."  Emerald. She vanished. "Seaplane McDonough."