Chapter two

Falling, falling and falling.  I was falling. I landed with a thump. "Emerald?" A big bald guy asked.  "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Spencer. The black guy is Fridge, The Red hair is Ruby and the fat guy is Bethany." He explained. "Alright?" It sounded more like a question. "What do you mean fat guy?!" Bethany asked and ran over to the water. "No!" She screamed. Turning to face us, she added "I'm an overweight middle-aged man." She gasped. "What happened to... the rest of me?!" Fridge asked. "Wait a minute, WHERE'S MY PHONE?" Bethany asked. "Who cares?!" Fridge said at the same time as Martha said "We are in other peoples bodies!" "It doesn't sound like the most pressing concern right now." Spencer said. "Oh, really? It wouldn't be a good time to text, or phone call, or change your status to stuck in a frickin' video game?" Bethany retorted. "All I'm saying is I don't have my claritive, okay? And I'm allergic to almost everything." Spencer sighed. "Oh, no. You got allergies Spencer? I don't have the top two feet of my body!" Fridge yelled. "Guys, this can't be happening. Maybe we're all...In a coma!" Bethany said. "That's impossible, Bethany."  I tell her. "No, that old game must have electrocuted us and we're." She got cut off by a hippo that swallowed her. "Oh my god! You better go in and go save her." fridge nudged Spencer. "I'm not getting in there! You get in there!" Spencer told Fridge. "I'm not getting in there. I have a backpack on. You don't get in water with a backpack on." Fridge told him just as a chime came from the sky. Bethany fell from the sky and sat up. "Ow." She whined. "Uh, guys?" Martha asked as another hippo came over. "Run!" I yelled.